you have to go on vacation to the last place you saw on TV/film , where are you going?

I’m going to the Wall - Game of Thrones - I can’t stand snow / ice / cold - I’ll pass thank you ! Winter is Coming

OMG I loved this series. I had no idea they had made it into a TV show! :-)
AppleTV+. The first season is fully released so if you want to get a brief subscription and binge you can. I understand they made some changes. I understand for example, that something revealed early in the books is left ambiguous for the whole first season of the show. The author is on record as supporting it entirely.

AppleTV+. The first season is fully released so if you want to get a brief subscription and binge you can. I understand they made some changes. I understand for example, that something revealed early in the books is left ambiguous for the whole first season of the show. The author is on record as supporting it entirely.
Thanks! Looks like I'm doing a trial subscription to AppleTV+ soon! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter