You have to live forever in the exact spot you and your partner met for the first time , are you content or not?

Can't because the building we met in is no longer standing. But where we had our first kiss? We'll be retiring to that spot in a few years ❤️ Wait - that torn down building is only where I remember first meeting him. Actually, we met as babies, and I've got an awesome watercolor painting of us as toddlers at his parents' house, so yes, I'd stay there too (and we do sometimes)

We met in an accounting class in college. He always came in with a woman that I thought was his GF. Boring class... wouldn't want to be there forever with him.

I found out that she is his cousin when we actually met again and started dating.

No I wouldn’t..

Short story: We met in the back of the truck. And Jerry Springer was doing commentary.

Long story……

I'll say! It was in the sitting area of the back room behind the gift shop in Saratoga Springs. I presume we would get to stay in at least a studio room at the resort and not in a common area with no facilities. :rotfl2:

antique mall...working the security/customer service/rent obligation for selling space...she is wearing a high school teacher badge and that was the segway to our introduction....my question....can I change the in store music....because I have it memorized in my head. other than that very content....I live for antique and the hunt for the goods...so to return every day as though I was a primitive gather to bring home the goods...sure.

ha, we met at the public library, so yeah, surrounded by books, movies, computers etc. as long as we can order in food, and keep most of the other patrons out, yes!

I don’t think the middle aisle of a Sam Goody would make for a very comfortable home, so no.
No I wouldn’t..

Short story: We met in the back of the truck. And Jerry Springer was doing commentary.

Long story……
This makes me think of late 90s MTV Spring Break dating shows. Please tell me you met on a late 90s MTV Spring Break dating show. 🤞

He lived on the next street over, but we officially met at the high school when I am was about to go to choir rehearsal so that may be awkward lol

Well I wouldn’t mind it, but I would probably be arrested, and the news story would explain that a creepy old man was arrested for hanging around a female college dormitory today….

I don’t think the middle aisle of a Sam Goody would make for a very comfortable home, so no.

This makes me think of late 90s MTV Spring Break dating shows. Please tell me you met on a late 90s MTV Spring Break dating show. 🤞
That would be funny. But my two thirtysomething daughters would wonder where they came from.

I was a member of the Cincinnati Tall Club. We always had a float in Cincinnati’s annual St. Patrick’s Day parade. Which was a truck, decorated in green. He came as a tall club recruit.

During that time, former Mayor Springer was on the news staff of our NBC affiliate. So he was doing commentary and interviews at the parade.

We met on the Boardwalk of Seaside Heights NJ. That’s where Hurricane Sandy caused the roller coaster to land in the Atlantic, many people probably remember seeing that picture.

On the Boardwalk or in that town? The town would be fine with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter