You heard it here, on the DISH boards...

sorul82?

<font color=red>I have an alibi<br><font color=lim
I called our favorite place the other day to get some AAA room rates. Since we are a family of 5, our options are very limited. The CM was really pushing me towards the Poly or GF. I told her that with the holiday meal surcharges adding $15 or so to our buffets that those costs were really adding up and cutting into our resort budget. Anyhow, she says, "Holiday buffet surcharges? (in a rather arrogant tone) I don't know anything about any holiday surcharges. Did you read that on the DISH boards or one of those?" :eek: :rotfl2: I thought ya'll might enjoy that one!!!

I called our favorite place the other day to get some AAA room rates. Since we are a family of 5, our options are very limited. The CM was really pushing me towards the Poly or GF. I told her that with the holiday meal surcharges adding $15 or so to our buffets that those costs were really adding up and cutting into our resort budget. Anyhow, she says, "Holiday buffet surcharges? (in a rather arrogant tone) I don't know anything about any holiday surcharges. Did you read that on the DISH boards or one of those?" :eek: :rotfl2: I thought ya'll might enjoy that one!!!

OMG - I finally qualify as "One of Those!!" Cool!! Up 'til now, I've been part of the establishment!

Hey -"SO Are Yoo Late, Two?!?" Are you still travelling? 'Cause I see some Focker Crocs needing some love!! I'm just sayin..... :goodvibes

That's too funny. :laughing: It made me laugh out loud. Luckily though, I wasn't drinking - so no spewing tonight!!! :woohoo:

Wow...CRO doesn't know what's going on with the product - there's a shock. You should have told her if more CRO reps read the 'DISH' boards they would be far better educated on the product their trying to sell. It's sad that CRO has become such a joke, but as the saying goes - crap rolls downhill and the management over there has to reach up for incompetence.

Pete

Wow...CRO doesn't know what's going on with the product - there's a shock. You should have told her if more CRO reps read the 'DISH' boards they would be far better educated on the product their trying to sell. It's sad that CRO has become such a joke, but as the saying goes - crap rolls downhill and the management over there has to reach up for incontinence.

Pete

Fixed (so that we can get all of our necessary poop references in for this one). :banana:

--DB

ya gotta remember for us it is an obsession, for them it is just a job. Now who will be Mrs. Potts and who will be Chip?

Fixed (so that we can get all of our necessary poop references in for this one). :banana:

--DB

OMG - Poop references! "Dirty Bunny!" I just remembered the bear/bunny joke! Is your screen name referencing that? :lmao:

OMG - Poop references! "Dirty Bunny!" I just remembered the bear/bunny joke! Is you screen name referencing that? :lmao:

Nope, I do know the joke but the name isn't from that. It's actually from something a lot more innocent than that but I guess I can always use that as one of the explanations now to keep people guessing. :banana:

--DB

What's really scary is when they not only don't know any new information, they tell you totally wrong information when you ask a direct question.

I had a cm at CRO insist the other day that there is no extra adult charge for more than 2 adults in a room at the All Star Music Family Suites.

*Bzzz* Wrong Answer.

That is awesome!! :lmao: :lmao:

I get frustrated with CRO when I know more than they do. When we were planning our last trip and I was making ADR's, the CM told me that they were closing Alfredo's in Epcot and a new restaurant was opening but until then, the Italy counter service restaurant was still available....

I thought about asking when they put counter service in at that pavillion but I thought it wasn't worth it. :confused3

A girl at work did the Trans Atlantic Eastbound and a Med cruise. Prior to her leaving, I told her about the Dis and recommended she at least read the meet threads for the cruises so her son could maybe meet some kids his age at it was just her and him. Well for some reason, she wasn't fond of the "DISH" cruisers on her cruise, and she kept saying that....The DISH group did this, the DISH group....I had no idea what the heck she was talking about until I asked and she explained "that chat DISH thing. They were everywhere on our cruise!" Darlin, no wonder, you were jealous of those DISH folks having a crazy good time! It was funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter