You help create WDW's 5th park

Also, Disney should have moved the BAH (Big *ss Hat) from inside of Hollywood Studios to somewhere outside of the park (close to the entrance).
Yes - I used to sit there for LOOOOONG stretches of time, just being in love with it. I miss it more than I do a lot of my ex's. :lmao: And I'd even leave the park to see THAT! ;)

It nearly was. Plans and everything were done and ready to go. Sound stage one where the Toy Story Mania third track went is where it was supposed to be built.

Cool info.

Are the plans online?

What's the probability of Pixar Place being extended to at least "Rock n Roller Coaster"? Probability of the "Monsters, Inc." section?

Cool info.

Are the plans online?

What's the probability of Pixar Place being extended to at least "Rock n Roller Coaster"? Probability of the "Monsters, Inc." section?
I'd have to go look for it. Facade designs were posted somewhere.

Pixar Place is going away once Toy Story Land opens. That street will become backstage. Jim Hill is the one who started the Monsters Inc. rumor. It is unlikely that will happen as other options are being looked at for DHS in the future.

I'd have to go look for it. Facade designs were posted somewhere.

Pixar Place is going away once Toy Story Land opens. That street will become backstage. Jim Hill is the one who started the Monsters Inc. rumor. It is unlikely that will happen as other options are being looked at for DHS in the future.

Thanks.

This is what it was expected to look like.

View attachment 305879

This is going back to even before 2008. That's how long ago this was supposed to be coming to DHS.

A "Monsters" mini-land could include a street converted into "Monstropolis" with character meet and greets; a shop;
a restaurant serving "monster" type food; either the door scene inverted roller coaster or a dark ride version ("Peter
Pan" ride system); and the "Monsters Inc. Ride & GO Seek" attraction from Tokyo Disneyland.

A "Monsters" mini-land could include a street converted into "Monstropolis" with character meet and greets; a shop;
a restaurant serving "monster" type food; either the door scene inverted roller coaster or a dark ride version ("Peter
Pan" ride system); and the "Monsters Inc. Ride & GO Seek" attraction from Tokyo Disneyland.
It certainly could but right now they seem to have turned focus to adding a boat ride to DHS in the future.

More attractions:

Kaa Koaster - "Jungle Book" themed coaster featuring Kaa and Shere Khan

"Night On Bald Mountain" ("Fantasia") dark ride featuring Chernabog

"The Nightmare Before Christmas" dark ride (different from Disneyland's "Haunted Mansion" overlay)

"Hercules" spinner starring Hades, Pain, and Panic

"Monsters, Inc." (door scene) indoor, inverted roller coaster or dark ride (w/ "Peter Pan" track)

"Princess And The Frog" - bayou boat ride featuring Doctor Facilier

I LOVE THE TRAGIC KINGDOM IDEA!!!! I wouild fall in love with that park immediately!!!!! Ugh, you make me actually want that to be a real thing!

If they were to do a dark/scary park like that, they'd probably have to offset that with a Pixie Hollow type of park or even neverland themed.

Name: Walt Disney’s Timeless Kingdom

Main Theme: Celebrating the eras of animation: all themed lands would take inspiration from one of the classic eras of animation

Park Icon: Giant Clocktower with a dark ride inside similar to the great movie ride but with different segments from Walt Disney Animated Studios Classic films

Themed Lands

Black and White: Similar to Main Street this would be the entrance way to the park the difference here is everything in this land would be in black and white to emphasise the early era of animation

the Golden Age: Land dedicated to early Disney movies the facades for the attractions could include 30s style movie theatres all set up as if they were premieres for the new film

The Silver Age: Land dedicated to the outpouring of the studio in the 50s and 60s this land would be the biggest in the park and have mini themed lands based around Alice in Wonderland and the Jungle Book

The Renaissance: A home for all the classics from the 90s

CGI land: a land celebrating the strides in computer animation in the 2000s and 2010s

Flagship attractions

Steamboat Willie dark ride- something along the lines of Pirates where guests board miniature steamboats and explore scenes from early black and white animation. This would be in the Podunk landing section of the black and white land

Fantasia inspired water ride- guests would board paired barrels that would take them through the world of Fantasia guided by Mickey Mouse. The ride would be entirely inside and would culminate in a huge drop to escape a lifelike Chernabog animatronic. This is where the train of barrels would separate with each row going through a different scene themed around the Sorcerer’s Apprentice

Alice in Wonderland- Trackless Dark Ride going through the Queen of Heart’s Hedge Maze

A Whole New World- Flight of Passage inspired flight on magic carpets

Hercules- A family friendly coaster featuring scenes from the movie

King Candy’s Turbotastic Racing- Think Radiator Springs Racers but in sugar rush

Big Hero 6- A huge roller coaster simulating flying on Baymax’s back

Moana raft ride- a thrilling dark water ride based around the world of Moana

other attractions

snow white’s scary adventures, Pinocchios daring journey and Mr Toads wild ride all need to be back in Disney World

A Cinderella themed dark ride

Jungle Book ride that I haven’t worked out yet possibly some form of coaster

ive had this idea for years and would love to see it become a reality

Disney's Thrillville.

The icon of the park would be a B&M hyper coaster going over top of the front gate which would also be the main attraction.

The park would have re-imagined attractions based on the original ones.

Mission to the moon would be an S&S space shot.

Big Thunder would be an RMC ground up coaster with a 90 degree drop and multiple inversions.

Disney’s Enchanted Discovery

The overarching theme is a land that was once frozen is now thawed out due to the Florida sun and would be ripe for discovery of new lands and adventures.

it would have a steam punk / thawed out frozen motif that sparks discovery of a world that once was:

Attractions And IP to be housed here:

Ice Skating shows and Events

“Cold Bars” and experiences

Frozen
Monsters Inc
Star Wars - Hoth Land
Captain America Winter So

park would be premier for Christmas overlays too

steam punk elements

Atlantis the lost empire land with a premier attraction

the rocketeer

Star Wars

Name of the park: Something about adventure, I'm not good with titles

Theme: Creating your story, multiple lands with some existing IP, some original

Location: North of the Epcot parking lot, with connections to the Epcot monorail and a Skyliner or train to Port Orleans resorts

Park icon: a small forest in a similar location to the hub in MK

This park is themed to stories, so the "Main Street" area between the entrance and hub would be different departments, like writers (a bookstore and restaurant), illustrations (an art shop), modelling (the main souvenir store), sound (a dinner theater show), effects (another store), and maybe some other themed shops and food

Once you enter the forest at the hub, you follow paths around some rivers and trees to different lands, each themed to a story

Current IP lands:
- Zootopia
- Tangled
- Leave room to add Frozen, once the time is here to retheme the ride in Norway

Original IP:
- Futuristic city, in the style of Blade Runner with lots of neon
- Victorian England
- Somewhere around the Mediterranean Sea, maybe south France or South Italy

Attractions by land:

Zootopia
E-ticket: themed dark ride where you're helping Judy catch bad guys around the city
D-Ticket: small coaster in the winter area of the city
C-ticket: flat ride where little cars take out around a "downtown" Zootopia, similar to the Luigi ride in Carsland

Tangled
E-ticket: launched coaster than leaves the Snuggly Duckling and takes you through the woods
D-ticket: dark ride through the kingdom during the lantern festival
B-ticket: Walkthrough of Rapunzel's tower

Futuristic city
E-ticket: indoor coaster and dark ride combo through the city
D-ticket: dark ride introducing our main character
C-ticket: delivering contraband through an underwater boat ride

Victorian England
D-ticket: dark ride where you sit on a horse (or in a carriage if you physically can't ride a horse)
C-ticket: rowboat ride through the gardens
A-ticket: tours of the houses and workplaces of our main characters

Seaside land
E-ticket: outdoor coaster around the cliffs, towards the back of the land
B-ticket: gondola ride

Each land will have plenty of themed shops and restaurants, but there are a few I would definitely like to see:
  • Ice cream store in Zootopia
  • Farm to table TS meal from the Hopps' farm
  • Snuggly Duckling restaurant and bar at the exit of the coaster
  • Royal dining room
  • Lantern festival food stalls outside the ride
  • Custom neon signs for sale in the city
  • Themed pre-packaged meals, like you might find in a futuristic city
  • Classic english pubs and a bookstore
  • Ceramic or glass blowing shop in the seaside land

I've been thinking about this and I'm not really sure what the new park would be but you all have some good ideas. I think the best chance at a 5th gate now is for Disney to get the rights to use Marvel and to make a park with more thrilling rides along with the family friendly rides. Some of the ideas that would work as a 5th park have been shoehorned into other parks already (Avatar at MK, Pixar and Star Wars at DHS).

Personally I think the better idea would have been to create a 5th park for non-native properties (Star Wars, Pixar, Avatar, etc) and expand the existing parks with more Disney IP, or better yet park exclusive IP like POTC and Figment, but that ship has sailed. They could have called it the "Stuff we bought instead of developed Kingdom".

Name: Walt Disney’s Timeless Kingdom

Main Theme: Celebrating the eras of animation: all themed lands would take inspiration from one of the classic eras of animation

Park Icon: Giant Clocktower with a dark ride inside similar to the great movie ride but with different segments from Walt Disney Animated Studios Classic films

Themed Lands

Black and White: Similar to Main Street this would be the entrance way to the park the difference here is everything in this land would be in black and white to emphasise the early era of animation

the Golden Age: Land dedicated to early Disney movies the facades for the attractions could include 30s style movie theatres all set up as if they were premieres for the new film

The Silver Age: Land dedicated to the outpouring of the studio in the 50s and 60s this land would be the biggest in the park and have mini themed lands based around Alice in Wonderland and the Jungle Book

The Renaissance: A home for all the classics from the 90s

CGI land: a land celebrating the strides in computer animation in the 2000s and 2010s

Flagship attractions

Steamboat Willie dark ride- something along the lines of Pirates where guests board miniature steamboats and explore scenes from early black and white animation. This would be in the Podunk landing section of the black and white land

Fantasia inspired water ride- guests would board paired barrels that would take them through the world of Fantasia guided by Mickey Mouse. The ride would be entirely inside and would culminate in a huge drop to escape a lifelike Chernabog animatronic. This is where the train of barrels would separate with each row going through a different scene themed around the Sorcerer’s Apprentice

Alice in Wonderland- Trackless Dark Ride going through the Queen of Heart’s Hedge Maze

A Whole New World- Flight of Passage inspired flight on magic carpets

Hercules- A family friendly coaster featuring scenes from the movie

King Candy’s Turbotastic Racing- Think Radiator Springs Racers but in sugar rush

Big Hero 6- A huge roller coaster simulating flying on Baymax’s back

Moana raft ride- a thrilling dark water ride based around the world of Moana

other attractions

snow white’s scary adventures, Pinocchios daring journey and Mr Toads wild ride all need to be back in Disney World

A Cinderella themed dark ride

Jungle Book ride that I haven’t worked out yet possibly some form of coaster

ive had this idea for years and would love to see it become a reality
Welcome to the dis, chris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter