You kids play nice...

RickinNYC

DIS Veteran
We're flying down to Disney tomorrow morning and will be back Sunday night. Don't do anything I wouldn't do and PLAY NICE! :mad:

Have a great rest of the week and weekend folks!

Sorry, but I have a whole lotta mischief planned for this weekend...I'm off to the Oregon Country Fair! A hippy fest if there ever was one.

But, you boys enjoy! Have a great time and we'll all check in on Monday.

Have a safe trip, and we'll be seeing you tomorrow!!

Have a great trip, Rick!

Do what ya want, Mom only gives warnings! :banana:

But seriously, have a safe flight, hopefully I'll be able to meet ya for a drink tomorrow. ConcK, if you hear from them let me know.

Have a great and safe trip !!!

Ok everyone , open up the super secret compartment under your keyboard and break out all the stuff RickinNYC doesn't like us playing with !!!!

:rotfl2:

Boston!You'd better get that lampshade off your head or... I'M GONNA TELL!

I'm Frying a big ole pan of Okra here!

Mom! Kevin and Randall are running with scissors!!!!

Safe journey and enjoy every minute of your holiday at WDW!

Now, where is that extra case of Mumms I had stashed? :cool1:

Moooooooom!!

Mike's frying Okra and Kevin&Randall stole my scissors!!!

MOMMMMMMMM!

ConcK is playing on the Internet at work!

MMMMM Okra and eggs for breakfast! :woohoo:

Sue is being a tattle-tale!!!

This is actually really fun. Brings back memories...

Sue's just jealous because she is stuck at home with mom while Dad takes us to Disney World! :cool1:

Is Mom even out of bed yet? I dont think so! Yea! We can have cupcakes for breakfast!

Sue's just jealous because she is stuck at home with mom while Dad takes us to Disney World! :cool1:

Is Mom even out of bed yet? I dont think so! Yea! We can have cupcakes for breakfast!
Maybe Mom had a few too many martinis last night. Lets hope she sleeps for a while so we can have some fun.

And maybe ConcK got in trouble yesterday at school!:rolleyes1

I can report a note was sent home, but dont tell Mom, she may have to pull his permanent record! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter