you know guys, i've got to say

I share that sentiment, but at least there's always Facebook for all of us to chat it up. (Even though no one ever checks the TB group. :rolleyes: )

Yeah that's true, I talk to a lot of people from the TB on FB....maybe I should check that group though. ;) hahah

i completely agree, i mean, i'm not a teen anymore :-)rolleyes1), but i always liked to come talk to my friends, but lately it's all new people posting, and i think all of use oldies are just not interested in the things that are being discussed.
i check the TB almost daily (because its on my firefox toolbar hehe) and there are rarely any threads that interest me. i miss the days when we could have real conversations, there are just so many rules now!
i miss the trolls and the fights and the YAGEs because they made the TB the interesting place that it is! I'm still really glad I've made the friendships I have with some of you! And I hope maybe in the summer it becomes more active here because I miss it!

Even though I really only started posting last year, I miss the "old" TB. Where we could actually talk, and enjoy it. Now it feels like there's too many pointless threads, and no one's ever around. :sad1:

i completely agree, i mean, i'm not a teen anymore :-)rolleyes1), but i always liked to come talk to my friends, but lately it's all new people posting, and i think all of use oldies are just not interested in the things that are being discussed.
i check the TB almost daily (because its on my firefox toolbar hehe) and there are rarely any threads that interest me. i miss the days when we could have real conversations, there are just so many rules now!
i miss the trolls and the fights and the YAGEs because they made the TB the interesting place that it is! I'm still really glad I've made the friendships I have with some of you! And I hope maybe in the summer it becomes more active here because I miss it!

yes i feel the same way!!
we have had some hilarious trolls here.

I miss the TB from Summer '08. It was The Summer of the Trolls, but it was so awesome. Like with George, me, Billy, and Hilary on the Test Thread, and the orginal Murder Mystery in the MK thread.

That was also back when we could talk about religion and politics and that stuff. Much more interesting than "OMG I like this boy and he doesn't like me what do I do??!?!" and making copies of pointless threads, like trying to make another random thread when we already have one that's much below 250 pages.

Someone had suggested that there be a "tween forum" and a "teen forum" so that the older teens can have...how do I say this?...more...mature conversations and whatnot.

And nt type lyke dis cuz its relly anoying.

I agree with the bolded section. Also, I think it's been dead lately because of school. I've been extremely busy with school, so I haven't been very active. Hopefully it will speed up in the summer, but I agree, this is the worst it's been in a while.

IM STILL HERE AND WILL ALWAYS BE! come forth old posters and show em whos boss!

i can honestly say..i miss saratoga. and aim chats:-)

hehehehehee

but seriously, i hate hate hate when new people join because they make so many pointless threads that no one even notices.

100% agreed.

I miss the trolls and the debates.
I miss all the people who used to post frequently.
I miss the people who had interesting things to say.
I miss when the threads didn't suck and weren't completely pointless.

Oh and I miss the Saratoga shenanigans. ;D

I miss the Dear Teen Board thread. It was like the only thread I posted in, lol.

I've noticed that the TB has slowed down a lot, too. I never really used to post here back when it was super active, mostly because I didn't know anybody and it was impossible to keep up. Heck, I still don't even know who anybody is - I just know people from their avatar/signature/username.

I will admit that it's really annoying to see older (age, not necessarily account length) posters getting practically yelled at by 12 & 13 year olds over completely pointless stuff. Whenever I see a thread like that, I just leave and head over to the Community Board (which is where I spent most of my time).

I still have an interest in Disney, and I'm planning on doing the CP once I graduate college in a few years, but I do feel like this board is "young". The College Board is mostly for people doing the CP, so there's no point in just reading the same stuff over and over again over there. I miss the meaningful threads that we once had, even though I didn't exactly participate in a lot of them. I was more of a lurker then.

I would say that I've just grown out of it. None of the topics here interest me anymore. That said, I do still love the DIS. I spend most of my time in the college, TPAS, and community boards now though.

All the friends I made on here are on my facebook now, and that's really all that matters to me.

(I also still love everything Disney. I don't think that could ever change.)

I miss the TB from Summer '08. It was The Summer of the Trolls, but it was so awesome. Like with George, me, Billy, and Hilary on the Test Thread, and the orginal Murder Mystery in the MK thread.

That was also back when we could talk about religion and politics and that stuff. Much more interesting than "OMG I like this boy and he doesn't like me what do I do??!?!" and making copies of pointless threads, like trying to make another random thread when we already have one that's much below 250 pages.

Someone had suggested that there be a "tween forum" and a "teen forum" so that the older teens can have...how do I say this?...more...mature conversations and whatnot.

And nt type lyke dis cuz its relly anoying.

YES!! i don't think ANYTHING will top that summer!!
but i totally agree. i've come on here a few times, and it's been reeeallly slow. i'm hopin, like the rest of you, that it picks up once everyone is done with school for the summer. i could use some TB drama to entertain me! lol
love you alllllll!!!!!!!!

Imma make a comeback.

Cuz-- and this is SRSBZNS-- I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Like...really. A lot. Forget whatever problems I might have had with y'all in the past, I need-- NAY, I CRAVE -- somebody my age (ish) to get excited about Disney with.

Think it'll help any?

Imma make a comeback.

Cuz-- and this is SRSBZNS-- I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Like...really. A lot. Forget whatever problems I might have had with y'all in the past, I need-- NAY, I CRAVE -- somebody my age (ish) to get excited about Disney with.

Think it'll help any?

:banana::banana::banana:
Welcome back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter