You know what today is?

Brief intermission to deal with the Chihuahua's in the house, it's their bedtime.

So far, it's had cute moments, but mostly just "meh". :confused3

Overall, I thought it was a cute movie. I didn't leave ticked off that I spent 10 bucks for the movie and 8 dollars for a large coke.

Plus, I giggled so much when I saw the No Mas! scene that I almost fell out of my chair.
"We don't shiver because we are scared of you humans! We shiver because we are Chi-HUA-HUA's!!!

Yeah, overall, it was cute, but there were some things that I am not so sure that I will be able to get past.

1.) I really had a problem with the fight scenes. The dog fighting ring....why did they have to write in a dog fighting ring plot? :sad2: The fight among the dogs at the end where Chloe was thrown against that statue, if that had been real that dog would have been dead. Being that Chloe and my Gracie are about the same size, I was cringing big time. :mad:

2.) What was up with everyone picking up the dogs under their front legs? :mad: As a Chihuahua owner, I can tell you that is a big No-No! Chihuahuas tend to have joint problems if you pick them up that way. :sad2:

3.) Um, could we have had a little more human character development in this movie? :rolleyes1

I will keep the dvd, because I am hoping there is some redeeming material in the extras, but this is not a movie that I am going to watch on a frequent basis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter