You know you are in Disney when..

Next is the sound of the man's voice on the first bus I ride.
"Welcome to Walt Disney World's transportation service.....sit back, relax and enjoy while we do the driving". Oh I want to explode with excitement when I hear his voice. :yay:

AH I forgot that too! He tells you to relax, but I've tried that. I lay my head on the window and then giggle. I'm just TOO excited. :goodvibes

You hear that Disney backround music.
Its part of the disney magic and you can only get in DISNEY!!!

One more
When you can't wipe the smile off your face.

the sound of the man's voice on the first bus I ride.
"Welcome to Walt Disney World's transportation service.....sit back, relax and enjoy while we do the driving".

AH I forgot that too!

I can take it a step or two EARLIER.

The sound of Jack Wagner's voice saying, "Welcome to Orlando..."
on the shuttle between the airport gates and the central hub/baggage claim.

The late Jack Wagner was the "voice of Disney parks" for decades.
His voice is the one still heard aboard the monorails saying,
"Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas."

Hmph, never knew that was Jack Wagner. Robo you are just too full of info. :rotfl2:

You hear that Disney backround music.
Its part of the disney magic and you can only get in DISNEY!!!

One more
When you can't wipe the smile off your face.

I here that music in my head all the time!:cool1:

"Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas."

Love that line.

Next is the sound of the man's voice on the first bus I ride.
"Welcome to Walt Disney World's transportation service.....sit back, relax and enjoy while we do the driving". Oh I want to explode with excitement when I hear his voice. :yay:

Oooh! Good one! I love that man! :lovestruc He makes me very happy! Then they show the video of all my buddies!

As soon as they start the little check in movie on the Magical Express!

I cried last time....swear to god!

the sound of the man's voice on the first bus I ride.
"Welcome to Walt Disney World's transportation service..

Oooh! Good one! I love that man! :lovestruc He makes me very happy! Then they show the video of all my buddies!

That voice belongs either to Joe Hursh or Matt Hanson (depending on when the spiel was recorded.)

Matt Hanson was the monorail announcer (other than the door-closing spiel, as was noted) for years at WDW.
His successor is Joe Hursh.

I could fall asleep to the sound of the monorail and (whoever it is)'s voice. I remember it from my visits in 1996 and 1997, and last year in 2009...I miss that, especially when he talks about different parks and resorts. *sigh*:cloud9:

That voice belongs to Matt Hanson.

He is the current monorail announcer (other than the door-closing spiel, as was noted.)

Hey Robo, you kinda scare me a little! ;) Do you know how old I am too?

The plane lands,
No gum in sight.
You walk quickly,
Tram on the right!

Grab your baggage,
or leave it be.
Get in line,
Magical Express, yippee!

Drive to Disney,
and watch the excitement rise.
Under the sign,
You can't believe your eyes!

But to truly know you are there,
is to feel the excitement in the air.
I know I am at Disney today
when Mickey looks at me, and waves.

:wizard:

It's never completely real until I'm on Main Street looking at the castle. We always always always go straight to MK after checking in because until we see the castle the vacation hasn't started. I know it's kind of silly for a manly man like myself to get all sentimental about it but I do and I can admit it here because none of you really know me!! :lmao:

ROBO-
If you like it that much believe or not I have that as my ring tone! You can find it for free at phonezoo.com I also have the recording for the monorail's tutorial of the Seven Seas Lagoon spiel and more..take a look and see what you think?
Have a nice day!
pirate:pirate:

ROBO-
If you like it that much believe or not I have that as my ring tone! You can find it for free at phonezoo.com I also have the recording for the monorail's tutorial of the Seven Seas Lagoon spiel and more..take a look and see what you think?
Have a nice day!
pirate:pirate:

Thanks for that.
Lots of good stuff there!

You know your in Disney when your 40 yr. old Hubby gets all excited in the car and YELLS! "WE'RE HERE!"

When I drive through the Welcome to Disney World gate. I turn on the "Wishes" CD and start bouncing up and down in my seat, clapping my hands and squealing like a toddler.

Yes, I am that crazy lady you saw on the road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter