You know you are obsessed with Disney when...

KingdomHearts

Married in Disney July 6th, 2006
My bff and I were at the mall tonight when she wanted to stop at Cinnabon and get a drink. As I was standing there I saw a sign that said "Displays". I said out loud to my bff, "MMm I wonder what makes this disney?" While I was secretly thinking.... oh I wonder if this is a disboards thing... LOL... She was looking at me like "what are you talking about"... so I pointed to the sign and said "what does this say" she read it out loud, "displays"... it really took me a few seconds to be like "OHHHHHHHHH" I read it as "Dis"- Plays. That is my official sign that I am a Disney obsessive person and proud of it.:cool1: What are your stories or moments of truth... LOL ?

:rotfl: :lmao: hysterical!!! But that's why we love you and it's always good when you can see the Disney magic in anything....even if it is just a "display" of a cinnamon bun. :rotfl2:

I think you're obsessed with Disney when you decorate your yard with tombstones for Halloween and give your bff and her DH and self a Disney reference in HM tombstone poetic form while everone else's just has regular rhyming poems.

My bff and I were at the mall tonight when she wanted to stop at Cinnabon and get a drink. As I was standing there I saw a sign that said "Displays". I said out loud to my bff, "MMm I wonder what makes this disney?" While I was secretly thinking.... oh I wonder if this is a disboards thing... LOL... She was looking at me like "what are you talking about"... so I pointed to the sign and said "what does this say" she read it out loud, "displays"... it really took me a few seconds to be like "OHHHHHHHHH" I read it as "Dis"- Plays. That is my official sign that I am a Disney obsessive person and proud of it.:cool1: What are your stories or moments of truth... LOL ?

Hahahahahaha, that's awesome!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know I am disney obessed because no matter where I go I am constantly pointing out HIDDEN MICKEYS!!!! My DH & Bff now join in the fun because I am doing it so much... :rotfl:

I knew I was Disney obsessed when I was in my garage cleaning one day and looked up at the garage door. To my surprise 3 screw wholes in the garage door formed a Mickey head! I brought my DH out to the garage to look at the door and he said to me "You are one fry short of a happy meal!" LOL :rotfl:

I knew I was obsessd with Disney when even my KIDS pointed it out to me....LOL! And when I buy another Mickey item and get home and realize that I already have one (or two) of the SAME thing! :wizard:

I know I am disney obessed because no matter where I go I am constantly pointing out HIDDEN MICKEYS!!!! My DH & Bff now join in the fun because I am doing it so much... :rotfl:

Bwahhaahaahaa! :lmao: Gotta love it. My dd who is 6 princess: is also in on it. It makes for a fun time when we are out. My DH thinks I am nuts:confused3

Many times we associate everyday aromas(smells) to different areas of the parks. I love Disney!!!!!!!:love: I've been so sad since our last trip to Disney in July, but I just booked our next trip, Christmas 2008.:banana: :banana:

I think I realized it when people at work and church started coming to me to help plan their Disney trips. "Why are you asking me?".------:smickey:-----------"Because you know EVERYTHINGabout Disney World!!"

I knew I was Disney obsessed when I told my teenage daughters that the Year of a Million Dreas was extended into 2008. Their response: "So what month are we going?"
I told DD 14 that we're not going in 2008, she said, "Mom, you say that every year and every year we end up going.":rotfl:

Got to be obsessed, with the time I spend on the DIS!

I know I'm obsessed with Disney when I look at the fireplace in my house and in the design I see hidden Mickey's.

I knew I was obsessed with all things disney when I went to DLR with about six other friends and they all knew I go to DLR every year for my b-day... I suddenly was being treated like a tour guide..... but hey you gotta love Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter