You know you have lost a lot of weight when....

Leader of the Club

My Disney Princess only wears BLACK!
your "underthings" are WAY to big! My bras are all way to big and my panties are very droopy!

I do not have a scale so I do not know how much I have lost in the past year. I have gone from an 18 to a 16 to a 14 and just bought a pair of size 12 jeans last week! What is that, about 30 pounds?! I did this by switching to diet soda and water from regular soda (that was about 600-900 calories a day for me), stopped snacking, started walking to and from work and I haven't eaten bread in about 2 months.

We (the whole family) are starting the South Beach Diet way of life in a week or so. I plan on starting the 8 Minutes in the Morning exercise program (not the eating part) on Monday to start toning this ole' body up.

I am going to look like a completely different person in this year's Disney picture!

WOW, that is great, although I'm sure they aren't very comfortable by now. I would say it is time to treat yourself to a new supply. Isn't it a wonderful reason to have to go shopping? Keep up the great work, you are really doing wonderful and will keep doing so with your great attitude.

HI thats great sounds sort of like my diet and program......I kinda just stared out my follwoing anything strict just making the same changes you have...
anyway I m thinking thats about 25 to 30 pounds too.
I started out the same size as you and am at a size 12 too.. my bras were the first thing I noticed.
good luck
renee
:crazy:

Congratulations on your weight loss. I too think that it is time for you to go and do some clothes shopping. What better excuse? :hyper:

Congratulations on your great success and happy shopping!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter