You Know Your Obsessed with Disney When...

You know your obsessed with Disney when right after you come back from a trip to Disney, you book another. And also when your friend says she's obsessed then i list all the things I love and have based on disney she says " oh crap!"

You know when you're obsessed with Disney when you're not even dating yet, you're only 16 and you have already planned your Disney wedding. :lovestruc:tinker::smickey:::MinnieMo

you know your obsessed with disney when you tell your family u r willing to sleep outside the hotel on the sidewalk in garbage if it cost too much to stay in the hotels! true story!

when you watch the video for the new hotel in WDW and just start crying your eyes out and get goosebumps cause you're so excited.

When your friend is complaining about lifting something heavy and you start singing I'll Make Man Out of You.

I'm not saying I'm obsessed but, recently some friends were at WDW and wanted to buy a certain souvenir. They called me and I told them to Downtown Disney and call me back. They called me when the got to the World of Disney store. Over the phone I walked them to the correct section, correct isle, correct shelf and to the item itself. So my answer is: When your friends consider you more knowledgeable that the Disney Cast members them selves.

When anything anyone says gets referenced to Disney ::yes::

When you draw Mickeys on all of your papers :artist:

Whenever anyone asks you about Disney you get super happy and tell them random facts about Disney while answering their question :hyper:

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;44589421 said:
When you can't focus in school because you're silently debating if you should have lunch at Via Napoli or Teppan Edo during your trip that's months away

When you beg your friends to let you help plan their trips

oh man there are so many :laughing:

I do these... xD

You know you're obsessed when before a trip, you watch hundreds of trip videos on youtube, look up ride videos, make sure you know every attraction song by heart, and constantly talk about Disney to your boyfriend who has never been but is going with you next year and you want him to know how AMAZING it'll be. c:

WHen your parents throw you a Disney themed graduation party...

AND

the heat of tennesse reminds you of Animal Kingdom and makes you crave PizzaFari

When you're not afraid to be the only one in your freshman class to carry disney pencils, backpacks, purses, and clothing...
I am like this, haha!

When anyone ask you about Disney you talk for about two hrs.:chat:

When you can name all the ride in all 4 theme parks (by name):idea:

When you don't need a map and you know where you are going!

when you listen to aerosmith while you are driving and suddenly have a need to go faster! what can i say? i love rockin roller coaster:drive:

When you ask your parents if you can go to Disney on a daily basis.

When you're always watching Disney on TV!:-) And remembering old times when classic Disney movies come on.

when your friends tell you that disney is for little kids and that you are too old for it and you are offended lol

when you havent even had your first boyfriend yet and you have already decided you are going to disney world for your honeymoon

when you wont even consider going anywhere else for vacation but disney world

when you beg your parents for a disney dooney & bourke purse and then carry it around all the time lol (cant just be me right??)

when all your friends watch mtv and vh1 and you still watch disney channel

when you get upset because someone tries to tell you something wrong about disney and out of compulsive reasons you feel the need to correct them

when you go to your local disney store, close your eyes and pretend that you are in downtown disney

when you are out buying summer clothes and you think to yourself: can i wear this to disney world??

when you hear of a friend or family member going on a trip to disney world you fill the need to give them some tips and learn every aspect of their plans

when you have a playlist on your ipod of just soundtracks from disney movies

when you go pop a bag of popcorn and think to yourself: the only way this could be better is if i was eating this while waiting for the parade on mainstreet usa

when as soon as you get back from your last disney vacation you start a countdown to the next

i really love disney <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter