You Know Your Obsessed with Disney When...

when you know where all of the waterfountens and bathrooms are (in all the parks) that my mom, my lil sis and bro, and i and when you know all the lines from at least 2 disney movies (1 princess and the frog [thanks to my little sister])

When you have a Disney bucket list

When you dream of getting engaged and/or married in a Disney Resort

When you have a goals list that involves watching 30 Disney movies in one month.

When you hope to find a man with similar qualities of each of the Disney princes.

You know you're obsessed with Disney when...:
- You've thought of theming your room multiple times.
-You own basically every disney movie there is out there
-Practically everything you look at reminds you of Disney is some way or another:confused3

~ You read trip reports for hours straight, just wishing you were in Disney.
~ You're jealous of everyone who's in Disney right now.
~ You know you're getting married at the Grand Floridian Wedding Pavilion or anywhere else in Disney.
~ You start planning your next trip the second you leave your current one.
~ If someone says that they know more about Disney than you, you start blurting out everything you know, leaving them speechless.
~ You try to convince everyone you know to go to Disney if they haven't already or try to convince them to go back if they have.
~ You refuse to talk to the people who "hate" Disney and think it's for babies.
~ You've read every book about Disney or Walt Disney that you've heard of.
~ You get incredibly annoyed when you're stuck behind those slow, lost people who are there for their first time when you're trying to race to the attraction your fastpass just became valid for.
~ You read this thread, seeing if your obsession is like anyone else's. ;)

~ You read trip reports for hours straight, just wishing you were in Disney.
~ You're jealous of everyone who's in Disney right now.
~ You know you're getting married at the Grand Floridian Wedding Pavilion or anywhere else in Disney.
~ You start planning your next trip the second you leave your current one.
~ If someone says that they know more about Disney than you, you start blurting out everything you know, leaving them speechless.
~ You try to convince everyone you know to go to Disney if they haven't already or try to convince them to go back if they have.
~ You refuse to talk to the people who "hate" Disney and think it's for babies.
~ You've read every book about Disney or Walt Disney that you've heard of.
~ You get incredibly annoyed when you're stuck behind those slow, lost people who are there for their first time when you're trying to race to the attraction your fastpass just became valid for.
~ You read this thread, seeing if your obsession is like anyone else's. ;)

This is so me.... :rolleyes1

*When you are not aloud to talk about Disney to your friends or family.
*The first time you walk into DCA and DL you know your way around already.
*When a guest asks a cast member a question, they don't know the answer but you answer it for the guest.
*The first time you go to Disneyland you explain the makeover and other guests think your a local.

I'm very grateful to know I'm not the only Disney geek teen!
:earboy2:

at the dinner table you play disney trivia, even at thanksgiving! also, my parents decorated the bathroom i share with my siblings, and it is totally disneyified. well, if that is a real word.:)

at the dinner table you play disney trivia, even at thanksgiving! also, my parents decorated the bathroom i share with my siblings, and it is totally disneyified. well, if that is a real word.:)

If it's not a word, it should be!! :rotfl:

seriously? when we entertain and play it, all of our non-disney relatives are just like :lmao::rotfl2: because charlie knows things like how many bricks are in the cinderella castle. (btw, its none. it made of fiberglass and steel.:rotfl:)

Oh my goodness I'm jealous of y'all! I'm so excited for when I have a family to make them love Disney as much as I do!:earsgirl:

THIS. Not with family, but with friends. :lmao:

:rotfl:good I'm not the only one! I still do sometimes.:tilt:I need to make my self stop. Once this kid who I never talked to at my school asked me if "I was the girl related to Walt Disney" It's not true but that would be AWESOME!

seriously? when we entertain and play it, all of our non-disney relatives are just like :lmao::rotfl2: because charlie knows things like how many bricks are in the cinderella castle. (btw, its none. it made of fiberglass and steel.:rotfl:)

I know. :thumbsup2 My dad'll put on Mouse World Radio and be like, "What movie/resort/ride/park is this from?" or we'll go around asking each other questions like, "What year was Toy Story released?" and then someone will answer, "1995" and then ask the next question. It's funny because I thought we were the only family who did that. :laughing: I guess it's good that we're not alone, though! :goodvibes

I know. :thumbsup2 My dad'll put on Mouse World Radio and be like, "What movie/resort/ride/park is this from?" or we'll go around asking each other questions like, "What year was Toy Story released?" and then someone will answer, "1995" and then ask the next question. It's funny because I thought we were the only family who did that. :laughing: I guess it's good that we're not alone, though! :goodvibes

My dad and eight year old brother charlie came up with this thing where they roll their rs and go disney trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrivia! It really annoys me, and thats exactly why they do it. While were at disney, my dad makes us do home trivia. We also play a game at home where my dad zooms in on a picture of something at disney, say the chickens only sign in the muppet store, and we have to ask.yes or no questins and guess where it is.:wizard: all my friends think its weird.

Once this kid who I never talked to at my school asked me if "I was the girl related to Walt Disney" It's not true but that would be AWESOME!

In elementary school, we'd get to do a report on the person of our choice. Of course, I picked Walt. So, after a few years of doing so (we'd have one of those reports a year and I'd always pick Walt), a huge rumor went around that I was related to Walt. Honestly, I thought it was the funniest thing. Eventually, I had to tell everyone that I wasn't, though. But like you said, it'd be awesome if I was! :goodvibes

My dad and eight year old brother charlie came up with this thing where they roll their rs and go disney trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrivia! It really annoys me, and thats exactly why they do it. While were at disney, my dad makes us do home trivia. We also play a game at home where my dad zooms in on a picture of something at disney, say the chickens only sign in the muppet store, and we have to ask.yes or no questins and guess where it is.:wizard: all my friends think its weird.

We've never done that, but it sounds like so much fun! :goodvibes My dad'll also be like, "How do you get to Adventureland?" and we'll have to tell him exactly how. :laughing: I still think it's funny that my family isn't the only one who does stuff like this.

You should! its really fun. My dad loves taking pictures so we have like a billion photos of the weirdest, tiniest things at disney. :lmao: its hilarious

@Reflections :lmao:

@Doodle If you have easy access to your dad's tiny pictures you should start a thread. Post a picture and have people guess it. And if other people have them they can post them too kinda like the fashion game. It'd be fun!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter