You Know You're Obsessed with VMK when...

when people post screen shots on the dis and you try to click on people or pictures or the info button to see what it is or who they are. i admit that did that more than once... :rotfl2:

...when your internet provider goes down for half the day and the first thing you think is "Not when all the baseball stuff on VMK just came out! No!"

Thankfully I now have my internet back. :)

i know im obsessed with vmk when...

1) i say on too tree for ive fix tent eat all at school, and my friends are like, ook, ben ur weird.

2) when i wake up in the morning sleeping on my laptop with a vmk login page open

3) when im in WDW magic kingdom and screaming, come on lets go to vmk central already and plan the tour!

4) i skip dinner and play and hear my sister yell " ben ur an idiot"

5) when i say LOL and whoah in person

6)i say "VMK" out loud and my friends are like what are u talking about i say " only cool obsessive kids like me and dis'ers know what it is"

7)when i always keep talking on vmk with my friends i know personally when i could just call him

8) as soon as i get home im on vmk until i basically go to bed

9) i get sad when the vmk bug is back or i cant get on

10) i have no more reasons,enjoy reading!!

You Know your obsessed with VMK when- you start talking about VMK and your mom knows what you mean. LOL

-Nikki

NikkiDancer said:
You Know your obsessed with VMK when- you start talking about VMK and your mom knows what you mean. LOL

-Nikki

Mine's the opposite:

YKYOWVMKW... You talk about VMK things and your parents think your talking about stuff in real life.

They get so easily confused. :teeth:

NikkiDancer said:

-Nikki

i talk to my mom about vmk and she has no idea what the heck i am saying but she listens...

i got a few more:

* When you luagh all day at school about the cheerleading shirts.
* Even though you know it is not downloaded, but check every time to see if your school downloaded shock wave on to the system so you can play.. i checked today :rolleyes:
* When you refered to your sister by her vmk name eventhough she doesn't even play any more(not going to tell you about this one)

jazstar87 said:
i talk to my mom about vmk and she has no idea what the heck i am saying but she listens...

i got a few more:

* When you luagh all day at school about the cheerleading shirts.
* Even though you know it is not downloaded, but check every time to see if your school downloaded shock wave on to the system so you can play.. i checked today :rolleyes:
* When you refered to your sister by her vmk name eventhough she doesn't even play any more(not going to tell you about this one)
Wasn't your sister named Plek?

You know your obsesses with VMK when you start recruiting your real life freinds to play.

yes she was plek...you can find her somewhere on the disboards(at least she stills posts)...

you know your addicted to vmk when you're parents ban your from the computer because you used pictures of vmk on your project instead of the pictures your parents wanted on it

YKYOWVMKW....

You think about making a music video about VMK. (Now that Nanoer showed how to capture video on a computer I'm tempted to make one. I just need to figure out a song to use. :crazy:

You know you're addicted to VMK when...

* Your friends get used to you talking about VMK all the time

* When you are supposed to be doing homework, you are thinking up a new game to try and win Best Game Room

* You treat Best Guest/Quest/Game room award as Nobel Prize

* You suggest the word "lol" to be put in the real dictionary, but you can't find the Contact Us screen :confused3

* You forgot to feed your fish because you were at someone's closing room

* You suggest six words to the VMK dictionary every day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter