You know you've spent way too much time on the WISH board when....

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
on the WISH board when ........

You visit the CB and you think the BF has infiltrated that board because someone post a thread entitled 'BF's coming back!". I thought..... "GOOD! I guess we got rid of him!!!" :eek:, but she wasn't talking about the Bloat Fairy......... she was talking about her Boy Friend!!!

So, How do you know when you've spent too much time here????

Ok, I saw that an initially thought the same thing :) I love it here and love spending time here...we have a gret comunity :)

I had the same thought the other day - when in actual conversation I said " my DH" blah, blah" Person looked at me and said what do you mean DH? I admit, I was then and just do think in the those terms now. Usually just laugh to myself and feel sorry for those who don' t have WISH friends for support in not only dieting, but life in general!!

So I am not thinking that too much time can ever be spent surrounded by "friends and family" !!

I don't know, Karen. It hasn't happened yet. I'll let you know how I figured it out when I realize that I've spent too much time on WISH.

Isn't that a physical impossibility? Spending too much time on WISH? I'm pretty sure that it isn't possible. I'll let you know, though, what signs told me I had been here too much, if it ever happens ;)

LOL I agree with Kath!! I haven't found the answer yet...I love spending time on this board and don't feel that I could ever spend *too much* time posting here!! :p:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter