you like breakfast food? try this.

Mouse-n-Mini

DIS Veteran
My name is Shannon, i'm 21 years old and was heavy throughout my entire childhood. Last spring I got motivated to lose weight- at the time I topped out at 235 lbs. (i'm 5'8) I am now at 125 lbs. If you're counting calories, here's what helped me big time: Special K 99% fat free waffles (three waffles has 190 calories) what to put on top of those waffles? Try Maple Grove Farms sugar free low calorie syrup (10 calories per 1/4 cup this is a great alternative cuz...regular syrup has 100+ calories per 1/4 cup) and parkay fat free calorie free butter spray. If you're not satiated yet...grab some Egg Beaters (30 calories per 1/4 cup). You can always make an omlet out of your egg beaters by topping them off with some fresh veggies like onion and freshly sliced mushrooms. This is a really low calorie way to eat...and it's delicious! You should be able to find the maple grove farms syrup at a larger grocery store/Cracker Barrel restaurants/or at their website. http://www.insightbb.com/external/i...ml.infospace.com/isight.main/search/redir.htm
Hope this helps someone who's wishing for a good alternative to fattening breakfast foods! Here's me after losing the weight~it can be done guys..just stay strong and keep on movin!!
89992Picture_128.jpg

I have just recently started doing WW again. I have been eating cereal for breakfast every day and could use a little variety. Thanks for the ideas. :)

Shannon, first off Congratulations! to you for finding the way. Thank you for sharing your wisdom. It is always great to hear from someone who has been through it and living successfully.
Come often, post lots. We can use your inspiration.

Thanks for sharing.Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I am always looking for ideas.Congrats on the weight loss! :cheer2:

Wow! Thanks for the thread.

I make egg white omlets all the time.

Try 1/2 red pepper, 1 slice of jalapano pepper and black pepper.

Thin and Trim ham (2 slices with black pepper to taste).

I like Special K waffles by themselves but the Maple sugar free is good. I bring it with me to WDW.

Did you do WW, Atkins, SB or your own?

Shannon, thanks! That sounds great! Lunch is tougher for me-- if you have any suggestions for lunch, let me know! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter