You mean I'm not the only one?

Steve O'Disney

Earning My Ears
Greetings;

I've been a member of DisBoards for sometime but somehow missed that there is a GLBT board on this site! What a hoot. I'm 53 and have been a nut about Disney parks since I was a kid; my main problem is that my partner of 20 years HATES (yes, that's a strong word but it's true) Disney. Everything. Somehow we get through this however my trips to WDW are solo. We went two years ago together; it was not pretty.

Anyway, just wanted to thank DisBoards for having this forumn; nice to know that I am not alone.

Hey there Steve and welcome to the GLBT board on the DIS!

Nope, you are most definitely NOT the only one, LOL! Dude, it's Disney! We practically run the place.

Keep on posting and get to know the folks here. We're a fun bunch.

Welcome!

You may want to go to the Introduce yourself thread and tell us a little more about you if you want.

We also have a pic thread going if you would like to post a pic of yourself!

Welcome home!:goodvibes

Welcome Steve!!

We are indeed a friendly group!

Welcome! It's too bad your partner doesn't like Disney, but hey, 20 years is a significant time! :teeth:

You'll have fun hanging out here with us. We're a crazy, but very friendly and welcoming bunch!

Hi! I'm probably the youngest one here (LOL, no offense, guys!), but I'm happy to chat!

Bi and proud :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter