You must see this pic , forgive me Tiggerlover....

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
But I am so impressed and proud of you that I want you to show off.
She sent me this picture among other ones this morning and I think that besides that they make a really cute couple, Debbi looks absolutely stunning. What do you all think?
fa5c390d.jpg

You look FABULOUS Debbie!! What an adorable couple. :teeth:

Hi Olga! You beat me to it, I have been trying to post fashion show pictures all day, but imagestation has been down. I am about to start a new thread with the other pictures. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Are those the shoes you bought? I love them!!! And the outfit is to die for!!! Cute couple!! Tall hubby!!! I think I need to visit Italy!!!

:wave2:

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God, Debbi, is that an outfit from the fashion show? If so, I hope you got to keep it! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are breathtaking!!!! That is such a flattering look - I love the wide leg pants and those adorable shoes, and your hair looks fantastic! You are just a KNOCK OUT!!!!!! (ok, DH is looking pretty spiffy too!)

WOW WOW WOW!!!! What an elegant look! WOW!!!!!!:earseek: (that's my eyes popping out of my head with awe!!!) :)

Debbi, with my excitement and imagestation not working right, I didn't realize I double posted this pic...lol.
I'm so excited for you , you look fantastic . Oh what a great Christmas present!!!

You look beautiful!!! What an adorable and stylish couple!!

I agree with everyone else - WOW!!!

I'll second, third and fourth what everyone else is posting!! YOU LOOK AWESOME, Debbi!!!!! I can tell you were a hit at the Fashion Show!! That smile says it all!!!!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter