You think of a wonderful thought ... PTR

Anthony swam his last race today and came 5th very proud of him. Shame he didn't win any medals as its his last Paralympics but he did really well!

Seventeen days till Disneyland Paris so excited.

My sister and brother in law aren't coming any more as they are 15 weeks pregnant and have decided to save the money towards their expected delivery! :)

We havent really done much planning towards Disneyland Paris yet I can't believe it's so close.

And Tuesday we are going to see the lion king live stage show at Bristol! Ah so excited I can not wait! Dave treated me to the best seats so excited! It's also our 2nd year wedding anniversary :0 where have those two years gone?!

I hope every one is having a good weekend and enjoying the sun! :)

Two years already? Blimey!

Well done to Anthony... He did a great job :-)

Super excited for your DLRP trip!
Xx

Tinkerbell1989 said:
Two years already? Blimey!

Well done to Anthony... He did a great job :-)

Super excited for your DLRP trip!
Xx

I know two years and one day now! :0

Lion king was amazing! Really WOW! I had goosebumps most of the night! Our seats were brilliant (they should be fore the price lol) we were fourth row from the front in the centre of the row! If any one is going to see it you lucky thing! If not why not go its brilliant!

Disneyland Paris

All our meals are booked

Cafe Mickey 26th September 6.15pm

Inventions 27th September 6pm

Cowboy cookout 28th September cow boy cookout

I am so excited for cowboy cookout hopefully woody and Jessie will both be there. Elsie loves toy story we watch them every day yes all 3 of them they just run constantly in our house. I dream about toy story some nights lol!

THIS IS ME

>>> :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I have just paid for our WDW holiday and managed to upgrade to SSR for £80!

I am so excited that we are staying there! I have requested Congress Park second floor Down town Disney view!

I can't actually explain how excited I am right now I am close to tears we have discussed having to cancel the holiday because we didnt think we could afford it. But now it is paid we are going!!!!

In other Disney news (Disneyland Paris) 11 days to go and we are packed! Call me crazy I know but I love packing! Just need to buy some snacks for Elsie for the holiday and we will be ready to go!

571.png

573.jpg

574.jpg

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

So excited :cheer2:

:cheer2::dance3::cheer2::dance3:

How many tubs of letters have you got??????

We just about manage to spell out madams name :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Elsie looks sooooooooo cute in the countdown pic:love::love::love:

PJB71 said:
:cheer2::dance3::cheer2::dance3:

How many tubs of letters have you got??????

We just about manage to spell out madams name :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Elsie looks sooooooooo cute in the countdown pic:love::love::love:

Ha ha only one it was a birthday present from her god parents but i think they are in asda at the moment you will see that in some of our countdown we have to improvise ;)

I am excited to share this I was going to wait till her last dressed had arrived (I hope it hurry's up) but I cant wait any longer!

So this trip Elsie will be staring as ...

Minnie Mouse
570.jpg

She wore it on our last trip in March. Love this dress, the little bloomers, black tights and even the yellow shoes. I hope we can buy her some better Minnie Mouse ears now she is a bit older.

Sleeping beauty
IMG_0584-1.jpg

Also wore this one on our last trip. It is such a beautiful dress it has a hoop in it and Elsie loves to stand in front of our full length mirror twirling and swaying whilst smiling. :lovestruc

Snow White

I don't have a picture of this one as it is at mums waiting to be taken up and in a bit. It is the one currently at the Disney Store HERE

Jessie
ee8dde8553a3940ce3815273458a180d.jpg

f3b476e358dda2686e7a705e4b1a998b.jpg

I just love it! She loves toy story and when I saw this I thought wow its perfect just what I want. I have never seen a nice Jessie outfit before the costumes always look a bit cheap but certainty aren't cheap.

This is what I am still waiting for I really hope it arrives in time or it will only be seen on a our WDW trip.

Other then her costumes she also has a few new outfits. Have any of you heard or seen Disney Bound website it is brilliant they have idea boards on how to have costumes that replica characters. I saw this one

mickeymouse-1.jpg

and had an idea I bought Elsie some red shorts in Primark then found a black leotard in Sainsburys she already had black tights from the Minnie costume and the yellow shoes bought some Mickey ears and here is what we have..

566.jpg

I was quiet pleased with myself it looks cuter on her but she was asleep when I took the photo so you will have to wait for the TR to see for yourself.

Well I didn't stop there of course Mickey Mouse isn't seen in this costume and I would a picture of Elsie dressed as her hero with her hero so I also did this

567.jpg

She does have black shoes for it as well but they were in her room where she was asleep when I took the pictures!

So we are all very excited here waiting for our trip!

I love the Jessie outfit... It's kinda what I'm looking for for the MNSSHP.

But obviously in a bigger size haha! Will be looking on that Disney Bound website for ideas!
xxx

Wills Mom said:
Awwww SO cute!! Hope the Jessie outfit arrives on time :goodvibes

Thanks I'm terribly nervous as its a week today till we go :/

Tinkerbell1989 said:
I love the Jessie outfit... It's kinda what I'm looking for for the MNSSHP.

But obviously in a bigger size haha! Will be looking on that Disney Bound website for ideas!
xxx

Disney bound is brilliant I love some of the things on there xxx

Oh I get those pre trip nerves too but as soon as you're on the way you'll be flying it ;) Only a week!!! Argh, love it! Looking forward to hearing all about it! Elsie's gonna look adoreable!!! :)

Wills Mom said:
Oh I get those pre trip nerves too but as soon as you're on the way you'll be flying it ;) Only a week!!! Argh, love it! Looking forward to hearing all about it! Elsie's gonna look adoreable!!! :)

I know it's terrible I just hate leaving everything but love holidays if only you could take your house and pets lol xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter