You Think You Have Problems?

But how many AllEars® Weekly Newsletter MOUSY MINDBOGGLERS snowglobes have you won?

I too, would like to hear more about #17!!

And for #6.... I want to be your friend on Facebook !!!!

(channeling Napoleon Dynamite) - "Lucky!"

I am TOTALLY jealous!! I think your obsession is awesome!!

Along with some others, I'm very curious about #17. Plus, could you tell us what you do for a living so the rest of us can figure out what we're doing wrong? Thank you much!!

Very impressive,but,forgive me,I cannot give anyone with only 100 Posts on The DIS the "crown" of "most obsessed Disney Fan"!;):)

Every once in a while i'll see a post on here with people claiming to have an unhealthy Disney obsession, I just wanted to assure all of you, you have nothing to worry about. Here is my list.

1. I'm at Disney World a minimum of 3 times per week.

40. I'm almost certain that the number of hairs on the drunken pirates leg sitting on the bridge is 54

I could keep going, but..... Considering my better judgement, I won't, I probably already sound like a lunatic. Scratch that. I KNOW, i sound like a psycho. And yes, this is all 100% true.

I.LOVE.THIS. :lmao:

Never mind being facebook friends, will you marry me???

haha! I love spending a night at WDW so you can take Magical Express home lol!!!

Please post more of your Disney adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter