You Tube Video of the Festival and Falling Leaves in Celebration, FL

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Here is a video of the Falling (paper) Leaves in Celebration that Kevin talked about. Neat idea, it looks really crowded though. I've always wanted to go see Celebration, but haven't made it yet. It looks very charming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2k4dG3Ii-c

Oh my....that DOES look crowded.

We were there on a week night and I think there might have been 1/5 that many people.

This must be a weekend evening.

Holy moly....here kids....you each get A leaf.:rotfl2:

It looked like that Friday night. LOL. But it didnt feel crowded at all. We didnt have more than a 10 min wait for dinner. The leaves were way fun for the kiddos. We got about a dozen or so to use for my sons fall project. What I didnt get were the hayless hayrides. Is it really a hayride without hay?;)

This video was taken on Saturday. I know because DH and I are in this video! OMG that is so funny to be in someone else's video! The first half is at 7:00 (that's when we were there) the second half of the video must have been at 8 or 9 because it's dark outside. We had a lot of fun.

I liked the adults who were just standing there holding their bags up in the air to catch leaves. How many do you really think you are going to "catch" that way .... and why do you want them? :confused3

It looked like that Friday night. LOL. But it didnt feel crowded at all. We didnt have more than a 10 min wait for dinner. The leaves were way fun for the kiddos. We got about a dozen or so to use for my sons fall project. What I didnt get were the hayless hayrides. Is it really a hayride without hay?;)

Do you really think you can post and run and not explain what a hayless hayride consists of LOL

heh heh...

I dunno, the entire thing strikes me as kind of hysterical.

Let's use air cannons to shoot paper leaves up into the air and then watch as the folks below try to catch them in small paper sacks... :lmao:

I suppose it's fun for the kids. :rotfl:

heh heh...

I dunno, the entire thing strikes me as kind of hysterical.

Let's use air cannons to shoot paper leaves up into the air and then watch as the folks below try to catch them in small paper sacks... :lmao:

I suppose it's fun for the kids. :rotfl:

It is kind of funny, but I'll tell you one thing, I'd take those fake paper leaves, followed by the fake snow over the real thing any day.

Do they really need the fire alarms going off to let everyone know that the celebration is taking place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter