"You want to go where" for our 40th and take who...The Big 3 and the Littles..take on Disney

Found some really cute drink glasses and coffee mugs at the Christmas tree store

Trying to post pics. But having issues
Any ideas how to fix this

I haven't tried to upload a lot of pictures but, when I get a size error, I just use my picture program to resize the image. It'll save it into a smaller, lower quality resolution for the site.

I haven't tried to upload a lot of pictures but, when I get a size error, I just use my picture program to resize the image. It'll save it into a smaller, lower quality resolution for the site.
Can this be done in an iPad or iPhone. And if so how ? It was working fine when I first started PTR. But now it doesn’t work

Can this be done in an iPad or iPhone. And if so how ? It was working fine when I first started PTR. But now it doesn’t work

I'm a Android girl, so no experience resizing on apple. I'm sue if you search there's a tutorial for how to resize pictures on your devices, though.

Well a real life update to add...
Still haven't figured out how to post pics...I could before ...but all of a sudden...can't.

Also as some of you might have read the trip was up in the air...
But at 5 days out....I have decided to close my store...(first time to ever do this in the 65+ years this has been in my family...

Also...now up in the air is DH....he has Cushings Disease ..and while lately has been pretty good...has taken a huge setback. And now we don't think he will be coming with us...ugh...always something.

Stay tuned to see. Does he go or not.

Yes. I am all over the place emotion wise.
So excited to go to the happiest place on earth. Sad about closing for the week and really sad about DH. This was part of our 40th anniversary celebration

I think I might have this figured out
My phone camera was on live. Whatever that is. I shut it off. Will see if this works 46188B10-50F3-4E23-AF75-6354D395EA5D.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Thought I would post a pic (now that I have re figured out how)of the ornaments I got my GK for Christmas...not disney themed but still cute. I matched their "special" ornament to what the wore for Halloween

Well here we are 2 days out....and still not sure if DH is coming.....

Stayed tuned...will he or won't he......... the saga contiunes

Today is the day. So excited. Yet worried about DH. Still not sure if he is coming with us. 6 hours till we go to the airport. Fingers crossed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter