• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You want to ride Dumbo again??! – a Sept TR with two young children - *New - 2/6*

Just got caught up on everything! What a fantastic TR! We are taking our girls this coming September for their first trip, so obviously I HAD to read a TR about going in Sept. with two kids. Love it all!

DD was mesmerized by the light parade too! She loved it!

The last night is always so sad....:guilty:

The lights really elevate a normal parade to something very special. ::yes::

So true!

Oh that sounds like such a nice evening! I sounds like a very magical experience for your kiddos!

I remember those hungry baby cries very well, its like you never fed them before and they are not sure you are ever going to listen to their demand! The last night is always hard!

We had a great time! :)

Yes! Like all memories of the hundreds of times she was fed promptly vanish at the first sign of hunger. Babies are so funny. ;)

Just got caught up on everything! What a fantastic TR! We are taking our girls this coming September for their first trip, so obviously I HAD to read a TR about going in Sept. with two kids. Love it all!

Thanks! I'm glad you're reading! You're going to have so much fun in September!!!! I'm excited for you that you get to go! :goodvibes

Future Trip Report Announcement!

Hi all! :wave2: This is a bit of a divergence from my trip report but I had to update you all that I just returned from a secret trip to Disney World!!! :goodvibes It was a surprise trip for my sister’s birthday and on the off-chance that she got on the DisBoards and found me I didn’t want to post anything about it. Yes, I’m paranoid. But the paranoia paid off because she was completely surprised by the trip. :hyper: It was a completely amazing trip and totally different from this one because it was a girls-only trip. Yep! ::yes:: The kids and husbands stayed home! After I wrap up this TR I plan to start on that one. I hope some of you will join me as I tell our story.

Future Trip Report Announcement!

Hi all! :wave2: This is a bit of a divergence from my trip report but I had to update you all that I just returned from a secret trip to Disney World!!! :goodvibes It was a surprise trip for my sister’s birthday and on the off-chance that she got on the DisBoards and found me I didn’t want to post anything about it. Yes, I’m paranoid. But the paranoia paid off because she was completely surprised by the trip. :hyper: It was a completely amazing trip and totally different from this one because it was a girls-only trip. Yep! ::yes:: The kids and husbands stayed home! After I wrap up this TR I plan to start on that one. I hope some of you will join me as I tell our story.

I am in for sure can't wait to hear all about a girls only trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter