• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You Will Not Lose Us Pete Werner!

J'Adore Disney

With a smile and a song...
"I don't care if I lose half my audience!" Don't worry Pete, you will not lose us!! My daughter and I enjoy listening and watching your Podcasts, unconditionally, the good, the bad, the ugly, and we will continue to do so!

We have a lot of friends who have "followed their heart" and we commend you and your crew for speaking about this horrific tragedy.

My deepest condolences to you all. #loveislove #followyourheart #prayforlando #weareorlando

And one more thing, I wasn't going to mention, but now I will. I listen to other Disney Podcasts, okay I confess, I’ve strayed a few times. :( And, I find it APPALLING that these so-called other Podcasts I’ve cheated on the DISUnplugged with have not mentioned A THING about the Pulse massacre. Some of these Podcasts have completely ignored it. Don't know what to say? Say I'm sorry my so-called home away from home and its citizens are in so much pain, our thoughts are with them.

IT DID HAPPEN! For Pete’s sake (no pun intended) offer condolences to the families and to the City where the reason for your Podcast exists!

And one more thing, I wasn't going to mention, but now I will. I listen to other Disney Podcasts, okay I confess, I’ve strayed a few times. :( And, I find it APPALLING that these so-called other Podcasts I’ve cheated on the DISUnplugged with have not mentioned A THING about the Pulse massacre. Some of these Podcasts have completely ignored it. Don't know what to say? Say I'm sorry my so-called home away from home and its citizens are in so much pain, our thoughts are with them.

IT DID HAPPEN! For Pete’s sake (no pun intended) offer condolences to the families and to the City where the reason for your Podcast exists!

I listened to the Disneyland edition today and I have to be honest about something. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't acknowledge the Pulse massacre from the very start. They discussed several other topics before Michael Bowling stepped in to say something. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and think that they were too emotional to delve into the topic????

^^ it's possible other podcasts latest episodes were recorded prior to Sunday.
Some podcasts I listen to, Disney and other stuff, went up between Monday and today, but were recorded before these events.

Anyhoo, there's over 20 thumbs down in the video (i know, who cares, but obviously some people didn't care for his views....which is bizarre to me. If it's gun nuts, nobody in the room was anti gun. And it can't be homophobes, because you can't possibly be a regular viewer of the Dis shows and be homophobic.)

One guy posted a comment that basically said "you know, you shoving your agenda down people's throats is gonna lose a lot of your audience".
It's like waaaat?? What agenda? The gay agenda? The gun agenda? (Which he isn't even anti gun).
He appears to have deleted the comment after I called him out on it.

In any case, I'm glad he did this show without any regard if he turned some people off. I agree with everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter