You won a free vacation but you have to

Michelle...

I would love to see Maine!

I had to look on a map to come up with a country. I saw Monaco, I remember hearing that is a really nice place, so count me in!

Michelle...

I would love to see Maine!

I had to look on a map to come up with a country. I saw Monaco, I remember hearing that is a really nice place, so count me in!
I'm from Maine- if you ever get there go to Acadia National Park- so many people never go further north than Portland and miss so much!

L... Luxembourg

I'm from Maine- if you ever get there go to Acadia National Park- so many people never go further north than Portland and miss so much!

L... Luxembourg
Love the Acadia area, we go to Bar Harbor yearly. Like the drive up to New Brunswick too. Very nice area.

I’d choose England or Estonia. Estonia actually looks rather pretty from the pics I saw but don’t know much about it.

I did a study abroad in Estonia! It's really pretty and actually pretty awesome. They have public Wi-Fi pretty much everywhere and are really advanced/modernized in regards to the internet. They do all their voting online. But for the size (Google says 17,462 sq mi), they only have a population equivalent to San Francisco 😲 So I guess that makes it easier to get people to vote online. Haha. I would really recommend visiting if you ever get the chance.

Why, North Korea of course. Duh.

Just kidding. :crazy: Gonna stick with my fellow N peeps and say Norway.

J...Japan.... but I only want to see Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea. No interest in the rest.

Hey, there's some other cool stuff in Japan, but those were definitely the highlights for me. DisneySea is amazing!

I have B so I will pick Belize, as it is one I've always had an eye on.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter