"YOU WON A PRIZE" POPUP...ANNOYING!!!!!

DLgal

DIS Veteran
Can you PLEASE do something about these annoying "YOU WON A PRIZE" (spin the wheel) popups that redirect away from the site? It's happening every few minutes and making the boards unusable.

It isn't the board/site it is your PC. I suggest running some anti-virus and anti-malware.

In the mean time I recommend not putting any person info on your PC.

I have been having similar issues with my android phone. Virus and malware scans come up with nothing. Only happening on this website. Frustrating,

It isn't the board/site it is your PC. I suggest running some anti-virus and anti-malware.

In the mean time I recommend not putting any person info on your PC.

I'm using a phone. It's definitely not a virus. Only happening on this site. My phone is constantly scanning for viruses.

I'm using a phone. It's definitely not a virus. Only happening on this site. My phone is constantly scanning for viruses.
I think this issue is more predominant on phones. I'm on Chrome, but on my laptop and I've never had any of these pop-ups that people complain about.

I primarily use Chrome on 2 laptops, Safari on my phone, and a Samsung browser on a tablet. None have an ad-blocker installed. I haven't experienced the annoying pop-up ads in a long time.

I primarily use Chrome on 2 laptops, Safari on my phone, and a Samsung browser on a tablet. None have an ad-blocker installed. I haven't experienced the annoying pop-up ads in a long time.

I never get them either. This is why it's so annoying. Just started a few days ago. I've been using this phone and browser for a couple years now. Never had this problem before.

After this website was unusable yesterday afternoon, last night I checked and did not get them.

This is on my android phone using chrome. I made no changes to my phone.

I got them on my computer use chrome. It only popped up when I was on this sight. I got out of every window, cleared my history and deleted my cookies. It’s fixed now.

I'm having the same issue. Site is just about unusable on my phone. Started a couple days ago. I don't have this happen on any other site.

This was an issue about a year ago too.

Not currently get the win spin wheel and all kinds of other spam. But did get it always, only on this site, only on my phone, 6 months to a year ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter