You won't believe what my DH just did!

AprilN

DIS Veteran
I had just finished my lunch when he showed up outside my cubicle...

...with 35 gorgeous roses, one for each pound I've lost! :lovestruc :love2:

He brought them to celebrate both my weight loss and my 100 days of exercise. He also thought they might be a more lovely reminder of my achievement than the chain of 35 paper clips stuck to my cubicle wall. :p

I am soooo lucky to have a such a wonderful husband. :groom: puckerup:

Happy happy happy. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Have a great day!

How wonderful! I'm so glad that your dh is as proud of you as we are!

Congratulations on your 100 days.

That is a wonderful accomplishment.

I'm sure you were :Pinkbounc for joy with that surprise, your DH is so thoughtful and creative.

Keep up the good work.

ADisneyMom

What a beautiful man! Congratulations on all that you've accomplished!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Erin

Which husband school did he go to? lol SEND my hubby there pleaaaaaseeeee.
hubby hasnt even realized I have lost 28 pounds!
renee
:crazy:

Oh, what a sweetheart! I've got tears in my eyes now, how silly is that?

That man is so proud of you, and so are we!!!

(Why am I suddenly hearing the music from "An Officer and a Gentleman" in my head? :D )

WOW - April how great - you have done so well and it is wonderful that your dh is clearly so proud of you & suportive of you!! He is certainly a keeper!!
Claire:wave:

Woo-hoo!!!! What a thoughtful (and romantic) DH you have! CONGRATULATIONS on your 100 days of exercise!!! That is fantastic!!!! And congrats on losing 35 pounds too, that is really great.

Enjoy those roses (and make sure you tell that hubby that he's GREAT!!!)

What a wonderful surprise for you!! Your DH must be very special! We are all so proud of you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter