You'll never guess what happened!!

wdwnutze

<font color=blue>Remembers "Gee Your Hair Smells T
I was getting ready to go out for dinner and I ran up to change and decided that I would try on some pants that I have had that haven't fit me for a while. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They fit. They will probably be even more comfortable in another week but I'm wearing them. They are definately not tight(but I like everything really loose). Not all the pants in this size fit but at least this pair does. I'm sure the others will soon too. Just wanted to share my happy news with you all!!

Isn't that great! What a wonderful feeling to see that you are getting smaller. Enjoy your evening out :)

Yeah - isn't it fun!? Although, I have to admit, one outfit that now fits is soooo dated - rather ugly outfit!! (he-he!)

That is wonderful. I am so happy for you and I'm sure the others will in no time. Hope you enjoyed your dinner.:D

That's great! Soon they'll be very comfortable and loose.

THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love these kind of stories!!!!! You know it's so easy to get hung up on the number that the scale throws at you, but it's another thing to try on clothes that didn't fit or were just too tight and then to FEEL them slide right on! You are doing a great job!!! Keep it up, before you know it those pants will be too baggy and you'll need to do some shopping!!!! :)

Woo hoo hoo hoo!!! That is such a wonderful feelings, congrats!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter