You'll Never Guess What Just Happened...

#1PoohBearFan

Mouseketeer
Share all your Disney stories!
Whether they're good, bad, funny, sad, weird, annoying, inspiring...anything!
:goodvibes :thumbsup2 :banana:

hmmm so many awesome disney moments......but i'd have 2 say my 11th birthday was the best. I went to the well at cinderella castle, as many people so on their birthday and made my birthday wish. when i was done, i found a note for me in one of the little trees. it was from tinkerbell. apparently captain hook told her that i didn't invite her to my party so she got mad and hid my present. so she hid clues around the park for me to find where she hid it :). one of the best ones was when she said i had to go to the haunted mansion, when the lights went off in the streching room, a clue on a string with stars sticking out of it came around my neck. it was really scary yet totally awesome! haha but a couple clues after that, i found my present outside pirates of the caribbean. i got a tinkerbell shirt and matching tinkerbell purse and wallet :).

So we were enjoying MK, when it suddenly started to rain. And then POUR. I was all bummed - almost every ride was shut down. We went into a little candy shop - surrounded by all this candy I couldn't buy! :sad2: Not to mention it was jam packed. :crowded: Then, the rain lightened up a little, and people started to leave like crazy. But my family didn't want to leave yet, and my sister & I were hungry, so we went to go eat at a little counterservice place across from the shop. We took our time to eat, and when we came out, it was barely drizzling, and the majority of the crowds had left! :rotfl: We couldn't believe it! We went to go check the wait time for Splash Mt. - 15 minutes! We all raced through the empty standby area, waited behind about two people, and we were on. We had waited maybe 3 minutes. :laughing: We went back on right after that, with the same wait time. And again after that. It was awesome.:thumbsup2

Well as I am from the UK we had a tradition of sitting at the steps outside the shops at the UK section in Epcot listening to the British Invasion with some fish n chips. So one time we where sitting and then from behind us the door opened and out came Alice from the meet n greet, obviously going for a break and she looked all excited and happy to see us. I remember sitting in absolute shock while she chatted away to us asking where we had came from and told us how much she loved Scotland etc. I got a special autograph and a picture, I have no idea where it is now :confused3
I also have other special memories with the characters, Woody and Jessie doing the may pole around me, dancing with Piglet and Eeyore, Chip and Dale at DLP at Halloween in ghost costumes taking my grumpy toy and playing piggy in the middle with me. It's special moments like this that I adore. <3

So we were enjoying MK, when it suddenly started to rain. And then POUR. I was all bummed - almost every ride was shut down. We went into a little candy shop - surrounded by all this candy I couldn't buy! :sad2: Not to mention it was jam packed. :crowded: Then, the rain lightened up a little, and people started to leave like crazy. But my family didn't want to leave yet, and my sister & I were hungry, so we went to go eat at a little counterservice place across from the shop. We took our time to eat, and when we came out, it was barely drizzling, and the majority of the crowds had left! :rotfl: We couldn't believe it! We went to go check the wait time for Splash Mt. - 15 minutes! We all raced through the empty standby area, waited behind about two people, and we were on. We had waited maybe 3 minutes. :laughing: We went back on right after that, with the same wait time. And again after that. It was awesome.:thumbsup2

I've also had stuff like this happen to me. I also see by your ticker that we'll be in the world at the same time :thumbsup2

So many amazing things! Here's one for now:

-We were waiting for a boat after Spectromagic one year for
a very long time, and a cast member grabbed a mic, and began beat boxing!
The funniest thing was that he was WICKED goood!

Last summer we stayed at the Grand Floridian, and our Bell Hop upgraded us- for free- to a Magic Kingdom view! We got to watch the fireworks shoot above the castle every night <3 It was pure magic what Jerry, our bell hop, did for us. And it's the best memory I'll EVER have from Disney World. He made my dream come true.

A Disney Cruise two years ago!!
I met my boyfriend all thanks to Disney two years ago!!

Other memorable moments in Disney:
-Being given a pin I was looking for, by a cast member last week after months of looking, she pulled it out of her pocket and gave it to me without me having to trade!
-My first trip to WDW last week!!
-Disneyland with my boyfriend over Thanksgiving break last year.
-Having Eeyore talk to me when I was five......STILL FREAKS ME OUT! :lmao:
- Being given a Thanksgiving Day pin by a cast member, which he could have been fired for so I am told.
-ALL THE MEMORIES!

During my last trip to Walt Disney World, we went into Magic Kingdom before the park opened because we had reservations for
Crystal Palace for breakfast. (It was delicious :rotfl:)
Since we were the only ones in the park, my dad and brother went to get fast passes for Space Mountain. The guy running the ride saw them,
and offered to let them be the "test run of the day" :lmao:
They were the first people of the day to ride Space Mountain!!
(The rest of us were pretty jealous!!) ;)

One of my favorite memories is from when I was little. My parents didn't want to stay to watch the fireworks, because they knew there would be a rush of people afterwards trying to leave. So we left and boarded the ferry to leave before they started. While we were on the ferry, we stopped about halfway across. The boat in front of us was having technical difficulties, so we had to stay where we were until they got things fixed. My sisters and I got to watch the fireworks over the castle from the back of the ferry, and it was beautiful!

A Disney Cruise two years ago!!
I met my boyfriend all thanks to Disney two years ago!!

Other memorable moments in Disney:
-Being given a pin I was looking for, by a cast member last week after months of looking, she pulled it out of her pocket and gave it to me without me having to trade!
-My first trip to WDW last week!!
-Disneyland with my boyfriend over Thanksgiving break last year.
-Having Eeyore talk to me when I was five......STILL FREAKS ME OUT! :lmao:
- Being given a Thanksgiving Day pin by a cast member, which he could have been fired for so I am told.
-ALL THE MEMORIES!

Wow, that's actually kinda freaky.

I have been many times but the one thing my family talks about till this day was when I was about 8 and we went to ride the Haunted Mansion and when I heard the scary music they play in the background I turned around and ran half way out the park. I will never be able to live it down!!!

i ALWAYS get lost in MK in the restaurant (i think its called the Tomorrow Land Cafe) its pretty sad cuz whenever we go we always get split up... you'd think wed know by now but we ALWAYS get lost. Also i really like going to the Hotel's restaurant at like 11 at night ;)

when we went for the christmas party at WDW when i was like 9 or 10, we stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge. we origonally booked a regular room, but we got upgraded to a Savana view with bunk beds! i had never slept in a bunk bed before so i was in heaven! the only downside, there was this strich that would wait for me to come out every morning and stare me down. i have been terrified of ostriches ever since :P

lol I have a few, I've been to disney 27 but most of the times I don't remember but I'll share my 4 faves'.

1. I was there for the millenium we stayed at the contemporary and were in our room and we watched the tv and my picture came and it was a video fo me singing with ariel. Crazies thing EVER!!
2. singing with ariel :D
3. going to the halloween party and riding all the rides in a medival princess costume. It was an authentic replica I got the christmas before. I got to get on the rides in like 2 sec I rode SM 30+ times. It rocked!!
4. Swimming in the Triton pool right before the new year. I generally love this pool. It just rocks!!

My family and I were at Magic Kingdom, in Tommorrowland, heading somewhere when I saw Stitch just standing there, walking around, greeting a couple geusts. I said "Look! It's Stitch!" and my brother and mom turned around and saw him too. My brother and I were basically jumping up and down "It's Stitch! It's Stitch!" But my dad wouldn't turn around. He thought we were talking about the ride "Stitch's Great Escape". He was getting all irritated, "I know!" and my mom was just laughing. Finally my brother and I just started running over to Stitch so my dad had to turn around. He then saw what we were talking about and started to laugh, too.

I just remember this so well because a) we got an adorable picture with Stitch and b) my brother and I were so exasperated at Dad, but in awe because we finally met a character. Conflicting emotions, right there. ;)

This actually didnt happen to me, but my sister. We were in MK and we tried pulling the sword out of the stone. Well I didn't get it and she tried and she pulled it out! One of the workers saw and she was Princess for a day. It was pretty cool.

ok, so this has to be the cutest thing ever,
so i was just sitting around in MK waiting for a parade to start and this little boy runs up to me and this is basically what happened,

boy: "Hey! Guess what!"
me: "What?"
boy: "I got kissed by a princess!"
me: *gasp* "You did! Which one!"
boy: "Rapunzel, look she even left a kiss mark on my cheek!" *points to lipstick mark on his cheek*
me: "Well aren't you a lucky little boy!"

Then he runs off to tell the person next to me. It was so adorable the cuteness level was at 100%

One of my favorites is the night that nothing went as planned. My mom, my sister, and I had taken a long nap in the hopes of doing MK EMH until 3 in the morning. Well, the alarm clock went off, and we were all absolutely exhausted. We layered on the long-sleeved clothes and hats, and stepped outside. It was FREEZING :confused3 and we could barely walk out the door.

So instead of heading to the park, we went to the POP food court and bought tie dye cheesecake and giggled in that super tired sense of humor that people get :goodvibes it was great, and one of the happiest moments at WDW just because we were happy to be together in an empty food court at midnight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter