Young and the Restless

Status
Not open for further replies.

illini

Mouseketeer
Whose baby do you think Phyllis is carrying? Nick's or Jack's??
It's killing me!

I REALLY want it to be Nick's, so of course, it will probably be Jack's. Did you like how Nick proclaimed his love to Phyllis today?

illini said:
Whose baby do you think Phyllis is carrying? Nick's or Jack's??
It's killing me!

I am going to take a WILD guess that it will be Nick's as the latest I heard (and I do not get a chance to watch it all that often) is that Sharon wants to "start" working on a baby for her, Nick and for Noah!!!! Sooo...won't that be UNSETTLING for all, if Phyllis turns up preggo's and Sharon finds out the baby that would ultimately bring Nick and Sharon totally back as a family is CAST to the wind because of Phyllis....!!!!!

I have lots of trouble seeing Nick and Phyllis as a couple BUT the whole saga has me as intrigued as the Where's Suri debate!

I haven't watched the show in years and then happened to catch a 1/2 hr. of it here and there in the last two weeks. WHOA. But I guess that is the saga of a Soap...

I think it's Nick's too, but c'mon....Phyllis over Sharon? Was Nick insane?????

I want it to be Nick's, too, so it'll most likely end up being Jack's.

I read what's going to happen the day before b/c I'm impatient and it's KILLING me that I have to wait until tomorrow to see what happens on Monday's show.

I also want to know what's up with Brad :confused3

I REALLY want Brad and Sharon together. They make one beautiful couple!

Yeah what is up with Brad??
I am dying lately have you seen everyone talking about his man ****s? I never noticed so I am waiting for him to wear something so I can see! darn him he keeps wearing suits!

I am dying lately have you seen everyone talking about his man ****s? I never noticed so I am waiting for him to wear something so I can see! darn him he keeps wearing suits!
excuse me his man pillows!

illini said:

Hmmm, I don't know anything about THAT, but that man is hot! Wouldn't that be great if Sharon found out she was pregnant with Brad's baby? They were only together the one time, but once is enough!

ALSO just today I read an interesting article on YAHOO about the "new" VICTOR. I will agree that is so different and yet so interesting with Victor being so darn NICE!!!

I was out of the loop with the whole car-jacking incident and man the first time I turned on Y&R after that and saw Victor I was so :confused3 but at the same time I liked what I was seeing.

BTW: I heard it will NOT last!!!!!

I have almost got to the point where I am going to buy one of those soap opera magazines to see if there is any scoop there!

illini said:
I have almost got to the point where I am going to buy one of those soap opera magazines to see if there is any scoop there!

www.soapcentral.com !! I have allot of fun on that message board. When I cannot keep up on :happytv: I go on to the Soap message board and read everything just like I do Disney!!! :thumbsup2

Give it a try!!! :thumbsup2

momrek06 said:
www.soapcentral.com !! I have allot of fun on that message board. When I cannot keep up on :happytv: I go on to the Soap message board and read everything just like I do Disney!!! :thumbsup2

Give it a try!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks great site except for the fact a giant oreo kept covering up what I was reading!! :rotfl:

Do you guys like the current Victoria? I think she has some huge chicklets teeth!

Bbgrizzle said:
Do you guys like the current Victoria? I think she has some huge chicklets teeth!

She used to be on All My Children, but a lesser role. She was a friend of "Greenley's". She didn't have a big part at all on AMC and now she is Victoria on Y&R. She is ok. I have read that some people think she looks like Denise Richards (Charlie Sheen's EX). :confused3

She is OK but no Heather Tom.

Bbgrizzle said:

NO!! I never like it when they replace an actor! I am just now getting used to the new Lily. Don't even get me started on Colleen or Mackenzie!

I've been watching forever! And this is just driving me crazy! I want to know who the father is! I kinda want it to be Jack's! I mean they tried to have a baby before and were told it was impossible. :confused3 I don't know. I was NOT expecting Nick to ever tell Phyllis he loved her and he did that today! I was shocked!

I like the new Victoria, but not as Victoria. She so much nicer than the old Vicotoria. I do not like the new Colleen as well. She's just not Colleen at all.

Yes, what is GOING on....I get busy with work, do not know the first thing about how to work the TIVO...get a day off and there are all new actors, MAC, Colleen, Lily, Victoria to name a few. I love the old Mac. I actually think she was the 2nd Mac...but LOVED her. I loved the old Colleen but she is now in that HBO mim-series BIG LOVE. Lily is GONE!!! And a new Victoria, all in like a year's time.

AND do not even get me started on Eva Longoria....I have told everyone I knew her forever and people just look and me and say.."ya, you did"...but I loved her on Y&R even though her part as Isabella was like so hit and miss. But every time they would write her back in I loved it.

What happened to Brittany and Bobbie.. :confused3 And all of a sudden JT is a detective :confused3 when did he finish college and go to a police academy :confused3 ...sooo funny as the s/l moves along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter