Younger kids

ErinA84

Earning My Ears
I have a 2 and 3 year old. My oldest is 13. Are there a lot of rides that my youngest can ride at Disney World? I've been so excited about our trip that I never thought about it. This would be our first time.

I think so! Really the only things they can't ride are those with height restrictions which includes Barnstormer all the way up to Expedition Everest and all the other mountains. I've taken kids that young and they loved Dumbo, the carousel, It's a Small World, Winnie the Pooh, etc. MK does have the most options for the younger ones but there are great options all over. Be sure to read upon the playgrounds - we loved knowing where those were so while the bigger ones were riding big rides the littles had something to do.

There are a ton of rides your 2 year old will be able to ride. I think my favorite trip with DD (now 9) was when she was 2 because everything was real and magical to her. There are far more rides at WDW that the entire family can ride, than there are thrill rides. Have a great trip!!!

Absolutely!!! The vast majority of rides are perfect for the whole family. The only rides the little ones can't do are rides with height restrictions. Be sure to learn about rider swap so you can ride some big kid rides with the 13 year old.

There are only a few rides in each park with height restrictions. The rest everyone can ride together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter