Your ___ings

NFLDERS

Stay Safe
Kelly Ripa, and co-host talking about running; The co-host said he does not like most of the ings. :)

I'm curious about other Disers likes, and dislike ___ings.

I like: Reading, Walking, Traveling, Camping, Sailing, Motorcycling, Typewriting

I dislike: Flying, Shopping, Weeding, Writing, Cooking, Cleaning, Running, Shoveling

At my age Waking is my most favourite, ing! ;)

Last edited:

I like: Writing, Gaming, Toking :rolleyes1, Eating, Traveling, Napping, Pontificating, Politicking (not a word, but you get what I'm trying to say), Fantasy Footballing

I don't like: Housekeeping, Laundrying, Yardworking

:): Reading, playing (word and trivia games), painting, photographing, decorating, designing, swimming, hiking, camping, sleeping, snuggling, cooking (most days), planning, mothering, singing, gardening, vacationing, laughing, sailing, day dreaming, shopping, dancing,

:rolleyes2: cleaning, running, diving, arguing (most days), sewing, weeding, flying, baking, yo-yoing, bleeding ... seriously having a hard time coming up with more ings I don't like.

I love reading, crocheting, scrapbooking, cooking.

Dislike exercising (although I've been a good girl lately), churchgoing.

I've always loved walking. Planned my life and where I lived around being able to walk to various restaurants, etc. I always knew I could get almost anyplace with walking and public transportation. We bought a home on a walking path (2 mile) around a lake. Perfection.

I have never had joint problems, nor did I have low muscle tone. I thought I was set. But I now have a dead nerve in one leg that has sidelined me. I hate it.

I've always loved walking. Planned my life and where I lived around being able to walk to various restaurants, etc. I always knew I could get almost anyplace with walking and public transportation. We bought a home on a walking path (2 mile) around a lake. Perfection.

I have never had joint problems, nor did I have low muscle tone. I thought I was set. But I now have a dead nerve in one leg that has sidelined me. I hate it.

:hug:

I hear you. I've Baker's Cysts behind both knees. :(

I like drinking (but never really do it because I have no one to drink with, and drinking alone makes me sad), nurturing, mothering, cuddling & traveling

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter