Your absolute FAVORITE time of year is.....

Disney Mommy 3

DIS Veteran
When we were young, my parents took us at spring break, June and July-MISERY!! I can't deal with the heat and crowds.So, my dh and I have taken our crew in Oct., Nov,& Dec. Nov. trip was pretty good!! The first Oct. trip was great-2nd was very crowded. First Dec. trip very minimal crowds, 2nd Dec. trip bad weather, more crowds, last Dec. pretty crowded!! Dh's fav. time is Christmas, but with the crowds picking up...? So--all this to say, when is your fav. trip season and why. I like to plan early and my time to start is drawing nigh!! ;)

We have been numerous times in Dec before Christmas which is great. We have been lots of times in June....early June is enjoyable. We have been once in July. I don't care to do that again although we did spent a lot of time at BB and TL which was great! MY favorite time ever was when we went in late September/early October. It was perfect!! Perfect weather, perfect crowd size,etc.

The best time we have found is the week after Thanksgiving. The crowds are so low and the decorations are up and the weather was great. I hate the heat and we wont go in the summer. I am going to be there on
July 4th:scared1: this year, but only because my DD's youth choir is attending a conference in Orlando. They are going to Disney on their off day- July 4th:scared1: :scared1: I will be 6 months pregnant at the time too!!:scared1: :scared1: Hoping for a cold snap that week while we are in FL!!!!!!!!!

Early October -- great weather, food & wine festival, halloween party

Early May ... did this 5 years ago and the weather was summery but not oppressive. Also the parks were not crowded at all. We're hoping its the same this year - trying it again!

I like going early January after New Years day, most of the holiday crowds have filtered out by then. The weather is a little iffy that time of year, but we don't mind bundling up, we just want low crowds!

We LOVE January avoiding MLK week-end. Early December is also nice but has become a lot more crowded. Have also done the spring break thing and July. NEVER again.

SO......Absolute favorite is JANUARY!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter