Your Base Camp Gay Days

Me and 3 friends
BWV May 30 to June 4.
Watch for two big guys tolerating two skinny in love to the point it makes me sick guys and that will be us <G>

Pop here.... from the 31st - the 5th ...

Kathy

We have a free trailer in a gated park to use. Swapping (for my mom’s beach house in Cayman) is a wonderful arrangement. May 30th – June 4th. It’ll go by fast :hourglass as we’ve got a LOT planned.

We have a free trailer in a gated park to use. Swapping (for my mom’s beach house in Cayman) is a wonderful arrangement. May 30th – June 4th. It’ll go by fast :hourglass as we’ve got a LOT planned.

What development? Why do I automatically think it's "Vista Del Lago"?

I've never been, so I don't know the name of the trailer park. It is on Pleasant Hill Road.
Where we're staying is really just where we're crashing. We plan to do a modified commando trip. Modified, in that we saw a LOT last year and can focus on live entertainment, temporary events (flower & garden festival), our favorites, and the few things we didn't get to last time.

There is a Pleasant Hill Road is in Kissimmee. South Kissimmee. Not too bad of a drive from WDW, but if you hit traffic you could be delayed. So, plan to leave early for the parks! Provided of course that is the same Pleasant Hill Road as the one you are staying on!

LOL, We'll keep an eye out for ya. We'll probably be at the pool late at night, having a nightcap in refillable mugs. We might go to the DVC member thing the day you guys arrive. Look for two bears, one taller than the other.
Me and 3 friends
BWV May 30 to June 4.
Watch for two big guys tolerating two skinny in love to the point it makes me sick guys and that will be us <G>

That Wednesday thing is not very informative , it could be fun I guess. We did get baseball hats with DVC logo thingy on it. We also enjoy late night pool excursions, I'll keep an eye out for you!

Safe Travel to you all !

I'll be over at CSR May 30 to June 03...

I probably shoulda stayed at Pop .. that sounds like what everyone else is doing.

Oh well.. Maybe I'll get the hot-tub to myself. :)

Knox

LOL, the only reason we are attending is for the DVC baseball caps. As for the pool, we'll be there.
That Wednesday thing is not very informative , it could be fun I guess. We did get baseball hats with DVC logo thingy on it. We also enjoy late night pool excursions, I'll keep an eye out for you!

Safe Travel to you all !

We love Coronado Springs, we stayed there alot before we got our DVC. With the conventions going on, the bar there can get interesting. One night on our way to the hot tub, there was a female conventioneer passed out with a full drink still in her hand,on the ground next to the big pool. We have many Coronado Springs stories like that.

I probably shoulda stayed at Pop .. that sounds like what everyone else is doing.

Knox

Knox

Hey I'll be at CSR too... first time at that resort. Hope everyone has a great time over the next week!

Hey I'll be at CSR too... first time at that resort. Hope everyone has a great time over the next week!

Hey.. Cool.. Check out the "Official Gay Days Meet @ PI" thread.. everyone who wants to will be meeting up at Pleasure Island on Thursday night...

Knox

Me ( Matthew), My Friend ( Ixis), and my Sister ( Shelly)
Staying from 5/31-6/10 at Pop Century

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter