Your best Disney tips!

majormomx4

Earning My Ears
I have been to WDW hundreds of times, but I still get excited when its time to plan & head off to WDW. WE live 2 hours from WDW, so we have annual passes. But I am looking for everyone's best tips. We are also looking for anyone going April 9-April 10. We are looking for info on crowds also. We are also going on Christmas Day 2011:santa:. We are also planning a day trip in August & day trip in Sepember so we can take my 18 year old daughter to Cinderella's castle dining. Let me have your best tips before I take off.:wizard:

There's a whole sub-board dedicated to tips. Just scroll down the first page of the disboards and you'll find them. Have fun!

I have been to WDW hundreds of times, but I still get excited when its time to plan & head off to WDW. WE live 2 hours from WDW, so we have annual passes. But I am looking for everyone's best tips. We are also looking for anyone going April 9-April 10. We are looking for info on crowds also. We are also going on Christmas Day 2011:santa:. We are also planning a day trip in August & day trip in Sepember so we can take my 18 year old daughter to Cinderella's castle dining. Let me have your best tips before I take off.:wizard:

I'll be there on the 7th - 10th. You will love the dining at CRT...we went a couple of years ago...well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter