Your best non character breakfasts in Disney world

We were pleasantly surprised by Space 220. The menu had a couple of new additions and the food was very well prepared. Not sure I’d go next time we head to WDW, but for anyone on the fence about trying it, it was definitely worth the visit.

We were pleasantly surprised by Space 220. The menu had a couple of new additions and the food was very well prepared. Not sure I’d go next time we head to WDW, but for anyone on the fence about trying it, it was definitely worth the visit.
Space 220 does not serve breakfast.

Sleepy Hallow at MK has the large Mickey waffle with strawberries and cream. That is all I need for a best breakfast.

Last edited:
We really enjoy Steakhouse 71 for breakfast. Boma’s breakfast buffet is still really good even if our past three experiences with the dinner buffet were monumentally disappointing. Trattoria Al Forno on the BW and A&C at YC have good morning options. Wedid a breakfast buffet at the Dolphin a few years or so ago that was excellent, but I can’t remember the name of the restaurant - come to think of it, it might have been in the place where the New Mexican restaurant opened…

Yes Boma is my favorite. The Breakfast flatbread at Capn Cooks is darn good too.

I was extremely surprised by my breakfast at Trattoria al Forno. We've gone back several times now for breakfast and its all been good. The breakfast I miss the most was at Wolfgang Puck's Express. I really miss that place.

Besides Boma, Trattoria al Forno and Grand Floridian Cafe (although I recently looked at their menu and they've discontinued a few of my faves.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter