Your best VMK friends and groups - Funny moments too!

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
Okay we all admit it. Some of our VMK friends may even be closer than our friends in reality. Who are your VMK friends? Any funny moments?
Mine best friends on VMK have to be blooiscool and Azure/Polyfish. Then Charliona and Chettersabc are always there too :)

One time blooiscool and I went around Central Plaza asking: "Are you takion?" yes, takion. I will add more later, gotta go!

I have a few. But whenever me and groovyguestgirl are together we do everything! We go shop we eat together we talk about stuff. So she is like my bestfriend. But then theres Tiggerbelle i can go to her with any problem i have. She is like my shoulder to lean on. So those two really help me alot.

milkabum said:
Okay we all admit it. Some of our VMK friends may even be closer than our friends in reality. Who are your VMK friends? Any funny moments?
Mine best friends on VMK have to be blooiscool and Azure/Polyfish. Then Charliona and Chettersabc are always there too :)

One time blooiscool and I went around Central Plaza asking: "Are you takion?" yes, takion. I will add more later, gotta go!

hey takion is my word!

LOL Nano.
I also know Grovvyguestgirl, Ktink.
Another time I opened up Cute or boot (I miss the simple days) and Bloo kept telling Azure she was cute, and Azure kept telling Bloo he was cute. I was sooo funny.

Then another time, gamebot and Chettersabc went diving, and kept taking all the pearls from me. Then I was left alone in there because their times had expired :( So, we went driving and guess what? All the little throphy things- gone. It was funny too.

Okay I have one ! Well one day my friend on vmk sent me a message saying "where are you i miss you so much and i need you " and all kinds of stuff but she sent it to me by accident and it was supposed to go to her boyfriend !! haha!

piratesteff is one of my greater friends on vmk, along with groovyguestgirl, wwedude green zeke and a bunch of other ppl/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter