Your child's favorite iPad apps

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
We will be driving down to disney in November with DS (3yrs old autistic) and would like to update our iPad with some fun apps that will help keep him entertained on the long drive down. Please recommend your favorite preferribly free apps.

Not sure which were free but these are some favorites around here
More Cookies
My First Tangrams
Toy Story 3 Memory game
Fruit Ninja

There's more but my son has the iPad and won't let me look at it.

My son LOVES My Play Home....I think it cost $3 but worth it, it's like a giant interactive doll house and you can make the family do different things! He also likes the "talking" apps (talking Tom, talking Ben, talking Ginger), and Pizza Maker and Cupcake Maker. Also Toca Monster. These were all free.

Great app recommendations! My kids like the Disney appisodes, but I'm sure you've seen them advertised a billion times in Disney Jr. Lol. They also like Team Umi Zoomi math and Minnie's puzzle maker.

We are also driving and I've already started downloading all of these suggestions!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My son LOVES My Play Home....I think it cost $3 but worth it, it's like a giant interactive doll house and you can make the family do different things! He also likes the "talking" apps (talking Tom, talking Ben, talking Ginger), and Pizza Maker and Cupcake Maker. Also Toca Monster. These were all free.

Ok we've tried these apps and they are so much fun! My Play Home is so cute and the cupcake maker is also a hit. DS loves the munching sounds when he eats the cupcake at the end LOL. Hope they will still be novel for our LONG trip to FL.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

DS is 6, but he LOVED Elmo's ABCs when we first got the iPad a few years ago. His Kindergarten teacher also had them using an app called Monster Rainbow for colors. Neither are free, but he loved them both. Oh, and Mickey's Road Rally!

Not sure which were free but these are some favorites around here
More Cookies
My First Tangrams
Toy Story 3 Memory game
Fruit Ninja

There's more but my son has the iPad and won't let me look at it.

Lol. :) That is just like my son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter