Your Disney Christmas Gift Wishlist

bbmassey

Two Disney Crazed Teachers
It's that time where we start to build Christmas wish lists to share with friends and family. Of course I would LOVE an all expense paid two week trip with a stay at the Wilderness Lodge, but that is not happening. That said, I do want a few Disney items to add to my collection.

I'm going to turn 40 this year so my tastes are changing. I really want the Disney Imagineering coffee table book. I also want a few vintage posters for my office. What are some cool Disney items that you guys and gals have on your wish list? I'm always looking for neat items so I would love to see what others are thinking and wanting!

There was a book of park maps through the years that I saw this summer and should’ve purchased. Don’t think it’s available to purchase in the App which is a shame

I want the Dooney and Burke doggy print bag to become available as that is my plan for what to get my wife for Christmas and if it doesn't come out in time I need to go back to the drawing board :scared:

I want a print of the Goofy as Darth Vader painting for my office. I really like it and it will irritate my employees to no end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter