Your Earliest memory of Life

I was 2-and-a-half years old when we got a puppy. I recall my family sitting in the living room choosing what the dog's name should be. I voted for the name "Snoopy" because I adored my older brother and that's what he voted for. I was disappointed when we lost to the name "Pepper."

JFK's assassination. I was not quite 2. The reason that I remember it is because of my Dad's reaction. He used to come home for lunch every day, and normally had the noon news on television while he ate. When the news of the shooting was announced, he dropped his fork, got up to turn up the TV, and then just started bawling when he realized that JFK was most likely not going to survive. My Dad wasn't the kind of guy who easily cried, so it made a very big impression on me that he was in tears for several days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter