Your experience getting Remy Lightning Lane at 7am?

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
We are using early entry for a half day at Epcot then hopping to Hollywood Studios. We won’t be riding SDD or ROTR, but trying for Lightning Lanes past 2pm for ToT, MMRR and TSMM. We were hoping to first get an early return time for Remy at 7 and rope drop Frozen from the IG, and just see return times for other Epcot rides until the HS times show after 2. We really weren’t going to get Genie + for this day, but decided it may be worth it. What times have people gotten return times for Remy when they try at 7am? I figure it would be earlier than a Frozen return time, and better to rope drop Frozen.

I'm planning to do this next week (begin at Epcot and hop to Hollywood Studios). I've been watching the thrill-data LL distribution and Remy is usually after 2 pm by 7:15 - 7:30 am, so I think we may take either Test Track or Frozen as our LL selection and try to rope drop Remy. Also, trying to work in the virtual queue for Guardians...

We are using early entry for a half day at Epcot then hopping to Hollywood Studios. We won’t be riding SDD or ROTR, but trying for Lightning Lanes past 2pm for ToT, MMRR and TSMM. We were hoping to first get an early return time for Remy at 7 and rope drop Frozen from the IG, and just see return times for other Epcot rides until the HS times show after 2. We really weren’t going to get Genie + for this day, but decided it may be worth it. What times have people gotten return times for Remy when they try at 7am? I figure it would be earlier than a Frozen return time, and better to rope drop Frozen.
I got 9:50 am for Remy yesterday using two phones with the slight priority on Guardians. The issue we had with Genie+ is that we walked about 16k using it. Got Genie for TT next (5:50) and a Frozen dropped maybe around 2:30.

I just got back from a solo trip - meaning just me making my LL and going for the VQ. And I only have one phone.

Monday I did VQ first and got that, then grabbed Remy and got like 9:20am return time, then got an ILL for Guardians. No problems! (I also got lucky and got the bonus VQ at the 6pm VQ for Deluxe guests with reservations or hopping availability for Epcot)

At 7am on July 25th I was able to get Remy at 11:40-12:40 return time for 5 guests. It was perfect for us because we were getting off the Wish that morning and made it to EPCOT around noon after checking in to our hotel.

We went last week and did Genie+ for Remy right at 7am and ended up with 10:50am return time. We got to Epcot right before 9am so had missed the early entry time period. Walked onto Spaceship Earth, then did single rider for Test Track, walked onto Nemo. Booked Soarin Genie+ at 10:30am and went straight on. Went to Remy from there. Then had to refresh a bunch of times but got lucky with a 12:30p time for Frozen. From there we went to our VQ for GotG. We stopped to eat/drink a few times in between rides.

We hopped to the MK for the evening, I think our first Genie+ there was around 4:30p for Buzz.

If you're going to rope drop Frozen you shouldn't have any issue getting the DHS rides you want as well.

You may not need it for Remy. We were there about a week and a half ago, staying at YC. Entered Epcot from IG at 8:00 am (Early Entry) and got in line for Remy. We were off the ride by 8:30. Then we walked to Frozen - about a 20 min wait, tops. Then we headed to TT and GoG for our LL and ILL selections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter