Your Families team needs your support!!!

sbouncer

<font color=red>I am starting to think it is for r
Looking for something fun to do over the Holidays? Why not join the audience of the new Extreme WPASADI game and support this boards team....

Once you become audience members, the families team is hosting a party and we are looking for your hidden talents. It has to be something that you actually do in real life so please think about something fun and PM me with your applications. Time is short so get them in early, you wouldn't want to miss out on the fun!!!!! :dance3:

It's an on line game, where the players compete in weekly challenges and they are judged on their output. This was announced by the moderators over a month ago, they held some preliminary challenges and then asked people that were interested in playing to submit an application, once that was completed they selected players and assigned them to represent the different Boards here on the Dis.....everyone else was invited to join the audience and become cheerleaders for their favorite board.......They are giving away prizes to the audience members for participating but I am not sure how that is going to be handled.

As part of our first challenge we need to find audience members that have a hidden talent (singing, dancing, playing an instrument) that would be willing to perform at our makebelieve party that we are to throw on the 11th. You won't really be asked to do anything other than lend us your name and talent.

I signed up to be in the audience..i got an e mail saying that that they recieved my registration, but how do i know if i was picked to be in the audience???? thanks!

Ariel8676 said:
I signed up to be in the audience..i got an e mail saying that that they recieved my registration, but how do i know if i was picked to be in the audience???? thanks!

All audience members are in!!! Easy process huh!?!!!

PM sbouncer with your talent "application". The audience member who we choose for our talent will be rewarded!!!

Oh ok ..lol then that was easy..now what....lol
Oh and by the way i am always NAK ;) That is why i have to go back a million times each post and hit the edit button...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter