Your family's favorites

msheriffm

Mouseketeer
Give me some of your favorite must dos. We are a family of four- girls 12 and 14 (still sweet types). We live in CA so have gone to Disneyland several times but this will probably be our only family trip to Disney World. There are just some many places I want them to see. So I would love to hear your must dos, yesterday I read about the kitchen sink at beaches and cream so wanted to hear some other greats.
Here are our givens - we will be staying 8days/7nights at The Beach Club. We have the meal option of one TS, CS and snack. I have already made our reservations for all the table service restaurants.
L- Le Celliar
D-1900Park Fare
L-Biergarten
D-Kouzzina by Cat Cora
l-Sci Fi Theater
D-Whispering Cayon Cafe
B-Tusher House
D- Captain's Grille
I went back and fourth but think I am satisfied with the reservations.

So please give me 4 or 5 of your families must sees! Thanks

P.S. If you think you have already read this, I had it posted on another area but got no responses.

Give me some of your favorite must dos. We are a family of four- girls 12 and 14 (still sweet types). We live in CA so have gone to Disneyland several times but this will probably be our only family trip to Disney World. There are just some many places I want them to see. So I would love to hear your must dos, yesterday I read about the kitchen sink at beaches and cream so wanted to hear some other greats.
Here are our givens - we will be staying 8days/7nights at The Beach Club. We have the meal option of one TS, CS and snack. I have already made our reservations for all the table service restaurants.
L- Le Celliar
D-1900Park Fare
L-Biergarten
D-Kouzzina by Cat Cora
l-Sci Fi Theater
D-Whispering Cayon Cafe
B-Tusher House
D- Captain's Grille
I went back and fourth but think I am satisfied with the reservations.

So please give me 4 or 5 of your families must sees! Thanks

P.S. If you think you have already read this, I had it posted on another area but got no responses.

Wasn't sure if you knew all your meals are TS. You don't have any CSs on your list. Are you sure you don't have DxDP?

Never mind just realized how many you had. My bad. :)
What kind of ideas were youooking for?
rides, restaurants???

I am looking for unique experiences that will be memorable. Could be food related but really I am looking for some special to see or do.

My girls are 11, 8 and 5 and we were just there in January. I think they would say that their favorite rides were:

Splash Mountain (MK)
Toy Story (HS)
Test Track (Epcot)

Since you are staying at the Beach Club I would say to be sure to spend some time on the Boardwalk in the evenings. We often stay at the Boardwalk and there is a lot of evening entertainment from jugglers to the games to the surrey bikes. Beach Club usually has a movie playing at the beach and that pool is, in my opinion, the absolute best.

Enjoy your trip!

Our favorite restaurant is Le Cellier - we make sure we go there at least once every trip.

We always go to MK on the first day we arrive. Something about walking down Main St towards the castle makes it real that we are finally at WDW.

We did the American Idol for the first time on our last trip (dd13, ds11, and dd's friend who is 13). The kids loved it. Also, we did all of the coasters. This trip was so much different from other trips. We spent only ONE day at MK (can you believe it?????), and spent minimal time in Fantasyland!! This trip was all about the fast rides and the shows. I had to drag the kids on IASW and Pooh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter