Your Favorite Attraction

I have two favorites. Big Thunder Mountain. It was my favorite ride when I went as a child in third grade. When I went again a couple of years ago as an adult, I still loved it.
My new favorite is FOP. It was such a exhilarating ride.

If this isn't the proper place for this please feel free to remove it, or if it's to generic please feel free to ignore.
But what is everyone's favorite attraction in Walt Disney World?
I'm always surprised to see what attractions make this list because it might be one of the less popular ones, or an attraction others might not necessarily know about.
So how about it? Favorite attractions at Walt Disney World and why?

I'll kick it off with mine!
Thinking hard about it, and as weird as this might sound, my FAVORITE has to be Dinosaur in Animal Kingdom. I went on this ride for the first time in the 7th grade, and it was my first attempt at something a little more adult! Paired with my love of dinosaurs, I can't make a trip to Animal Kingdom without riding this at least once! I'll even fast pass this one if I have to!
I feel that way about Expedition Everest and, to a lesser extent, Haunted Mansion ❤
What isn’t my favorite attraction!

Tower of Terror, followed closely by Splash Mountain.

Tower of Terror is the total package. If Disney ever ruins it like they did at DL, I will never get over it!

As a kid: Space Mountain/Big Thunder
20 something: Splash Mountain
30's: Everest
Middle Age: Haunted Mansion and any "slow boat ride" or show.

Overall: Haunted Mansion. I've always loved that ride.

It used to be small world, but I think Splash Mountain might be my new favorite. I love the music, the characters, the length, the drop...everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter