Your Favorite Booze at Aulani

HappiestDaveOnEarth

Earning My Ears
I'm anxiously awaiting my first trip to Aulani in June and am endlessly looking at menus/watching YouTube vlogs/reviews. I'm curious to know what everyone's favorite alcoholic drinks at Aulani are!

It seems like all of the restaurants have the same drinks - so what are your favorite hits?! It'd also be helpful to know what you really didn't like too!

I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to tropical drinks. I LOVE Trader Sam's and all things tiki... so I'm guessing I'll wind up drinking my way through the entire menu during my stay!

We are fans of the Mai Tai you can get across the street at Monkey Pod. Its made with Hawaiian rum from the Ko Hana distillery. If interested, you can visit Ko Hana and take a tour.

We are fans of the Mai Tai you can get across the street at Monkey Pod. Its made with Hawaiian rum from the Ko Hana distillery. If interested, you can visit Ko Hana and take a tour.

We definitely have a Ko Hana tasting and Monkey Pod on our itinerary!! I'm already trying to figure out how I'm gonna get Ko Hana bottles home safely! ha

I loved the Mango Mojito at Off the Hook. Not anything super new, but very delicious. I did not like the Liliko'i'lada - apparently I do not like passionfruit flavoring and should have gone with the lava flow.

My favorite is leaving Aulani for a tasting at Ko Hana! The Aulani drinks are alright and fine for by the pool, but IMO there is really nothing special about them. I get a lava flow by the pool, it's basically a smoothie - I cannot detect the alcohol (Aulani drinks seem to be pretty light). We really enjoy heading over to Ko Hana. Do the tour! I also second the MonkeyPod Mai Tai.

As far as drinks on Aulani property, I did enjoy the $9 DVC member cocktail at the Olelo room quite a few times last week. Very sweet and refreshing.

We definitely have a Ko Hana tasting and Monkey Pod on our itinerary!! I'm already trying to figure out how I'm gonna get Ko Hana bottles home safely! ha
They packed ours in a handy cardboard box that made it easy to put in a checked bag. I also brought home Pau Maui pineapple vodka and just wrapped it in the beach towels I bought. No issues!

I do like the Mint Mojito! My go-to is Vodka, splash of pineapple and mango, with soda. I ordered it enough last time I went in May 2021, that Ana Joy (Off the Hook bartender) called it the Ewa Beach, after my first name.

Concur with the Coconut Mint Mojito at Off the Hook mentioned above. It was our favorite!

We also did Ko Hana on our way back from the North Shore. Bought two bottles to bring home in our checked luggage. They come packaged in a box and then we wrapped the box in a bunch of clothes.

One more vote for the mai tai's at monkey pod...it's the lilikoi foam on top that makes it so good!

Not booze, but Island Vintage is also has some amazing drinks including their vintage kona mocha.

Did you like the Pau Maui? Thinking of taking the tour there and sounds like a great idea for bringing back to friends!

I actually got the Pau Maui from Target! They don't sell that at Ko Hana, though the rums there are great and make awesome gifts (plus the bottles are just super cool). I haven't had a chance to try the vodka yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter