Your favorite chick flick?

Thank you for this ongoing list! I've seen many of these, but got some good ideas for next time!

My go-to chick flicks, by the way, are:
Last Holiday
Sex & the City Movies 1 & 2
I Love You Man
My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Thank you for this ongoing list! I've seen many of these, but got some good ideas for next time!

My go-to chick flicks, by the way, are:
Last Holiday
Sex & the City Movies 1 & 2
I Love You Man
My Big Fat Greek Wedding

I am like the biggest Sex and the City fan in the world. That being said, the movie Sex and the City 2 was awful. It was so bad it was laughable :rotfl2:It didn't ruin me on the franchise. If there ever is a 3rd movie, I will be there on opening night.

I don't know if it is a "chick flick" by definition, I would say Burlesque. It might be considered a musical instead though. Most of my "go to/comfort" movies are musicals.

I am like the biggest Sex and the City fan in the world. That being said, the movie Sex and the City 2 was awful. It was so bad it was laughable :rotfl2:It didn't ruin me on the franchise. If there ever is a 3rd movie, I will be there on opening night.

I don't know if it is a "chick flick" by definition, I would say Burlesque. It might be considered a musical instead though. Most of my "go to/comfort" movies are musicals.

Also a huge SATC fan & I LOVED the first movie!! Yes, I agree about movie #2, but I still force myself to watch it sometimes, just because I love the girls! The Carrie & Aiden meeting in Abu Dhabi kiss thing was so dumb, in my opinion. I did read they are making a 3rd movie, so fingers crossed!

An Officer and A Gentleman
Sweet Home Alabama
Dirty Dancing

DH and DS's know to leave me alone when I am watching any of these!!

The Holiday
The Notebook
P.S. I love you
Return to Me
The man from Snowy river
The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (oldie but goodie)
Sabrina (both the original Audrey Hepburn and the newer one)
Pride & Prejudice (the A&E version!!)
Miss Potter

Love:
P.S. I love you
Return to Me
The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (oldie but goodie)
Pride & Prejudice (the A&E version!!)

Is Return to Me the one with David Duchovny and Minnie Driver?
If yes, I love to that movie too.

There are so many listed that are on my list. One I haven't seen mentioned is Definitely, Maybe.

A lot of the standards are covered, but I don't think anybody mentioned The Best Man or The Best Man Holiday. Some really hilarious moments in both, second one gets emotional at times also.

Is Return to Me the one with David Duchovny and Minnie Driver?
If yes, I love to that movie too.

Yes. It's the one where his wife dies in a tragic accident and he falls in love with the woman that got the heart as an organ donation. That is the epitome of a chick flick right there.

The Swiss water scene is classic.

And you can really judge a potential future mate by how well they treat those they don't have to treat well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter