Your Favorite Disney Character

Disney_Dreams

Earning My Ears
Was wondering who is everyone's favorite Disney Character is? Mine is Stitch!!!!!!! Second favorite Princess Belle. :wizard:

Mickey and Minnie!!!!

I collect pins with the two of them together in various activities!! Can't wait until next week.....I'll be there :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1: looking for pins to trade!!!!

Alice in Wonderland. I loved meeting her in person, she and I quoted lots of lines from her movie!

For me, it's the big man himself, Mickey Mouse. Followed closely by Cinderella.

For my middle nephew, it's Stitch. He can even talk like Stitch (and really does sound like him)!

Not sure where my manners are today. Wanted to also extend a big WELCOME to all of the new people to the DIS!!! This is a great place to find tons of info about WDW. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Tinkerbell..followed very closley by Mickey, Minnie and Tigger It is way to hard to decide on just one favorite...I adore them all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter