Your Favorite Disney Toy - Just Found Mine for my Grandson!

heaven2dc

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!

I was looking at the new Alice In Wonderland Mickey Ears (which I absolutely love and want!) and then went on the Disney Store website to see if they were available there and I found this darling teddy bear that I just have to get for my 2 yr old grandson! Here's the link: http://www.disneystore.com/new-arrivals-disney-bear-plush-12/p/1261500/303200/

He has Mickey prints on his paws!! That is my all time favorite Disney toy (well so far....until I search more toys in the website :rotfl2:) and got to wondering what everyone's favorite Disney toy is. Anyone care to share their favorite(s)?

I still had my stuffed Figment from my first trip to DW (a few years back LOL) and gave that to my youngest DS before our trip. He had a great time trying to find Figment!

ITA! There is also a story book sold in the parks for around $4 that tells the story of the bear and his adventures with Mickey in the MK. My DS loves it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter