Your favorite "Saved By the Bell" and "Seinfeld" characters

sross1800

Earning My Ears
A couple of weeks ago, I think the day before Betty White guest hosted SNL, I asked on this forum who are favorite characters from "The Golden Girls". I have a similar question, who are your favorite characters from NBC's other top television sitcoms from back in the day: "Saved By the Bell" and "Seinfeld"? My favorites are Jerry, Elaine, Kramer (before he got in trouble at the Laugh Factory a couple of years ago), George, Newman, Frank and Estelle (George's parents), Leo (Jerry's uncle), Morty and Helen (Jerry's parents), Mr. Peterman (Elaine's boss), Susan (George's girlfriend who dies from toxic envelope adhesive), and David Puddy (Elaine's boyfriend), so I like all of the characters on "Seinfeld". My favorite "Saved By the Bell" characters are Zack, Slater, Screech, Kelly, Lisa, Jessie, and Mr. Belding, as well as the other characters from both "Saved By the Bell" and "Saved By the Bell: The College Years", like Leslie, Alex, Mr. Rogers (the dorm advisor, not the children's television host, though he was awesome also. RIP Fred Rogers), Professor Lasky, and Dean Susan McMann.

Thanks,
sross1800

from saved by the bell i like alex and lisa but i also liked dean mcmann and kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter