Your favorite Shave Ice combination.

My son and I chose from the "local specialties" menu and those were great, with condensed milk and ice cream. Things like pineapple/strawberry/coconut or mango ang guava (don't quote me on the exact combos). My daughter, on the other hand, chose "sno cone" type flavors like grape and blue raspberry... um, not so great. Loved Island Shave Ice Creations maybe 5-10 minute drive from Aulani. Craving it again now.

Li Huing Mui, lilikoi, coconut (with condensed milk and ice cream, otherwise it's just a snow cone).

Please dont flame us...lol..ok go ahead...we tried it..all 4 of us said MEH,,,,just a different type of snow cone...we ordered 2,,one with condensed milk one without,,always try something at least once...both my 11 and 15 girls said they would spend the extra dollar on mickey bars instead. Different strokes different folks...but do not let us sway you,,,please all try and be your own judge.

So am I the only one who believed it when “they” said to have it with the beans on the bottom to enjoy it like the natives?

:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Mango, coconut, and pineapple with mochi balls and sometimes azuki at Waiola. A must visit every time we visit our son at UH Manoa. Lucky kid can walk over there from his dorm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter