• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your favorite souvenir?

ducky_love

Saving the world one tourist at a time.
Searched quite a bit but I didn't see a thread on this topic. Would anyone share what their favorite souvenirs have been from DLP? I am curious what sort of things you find at the resort. I'd love to find something unique! I'm always bummed when everything at DL I could have purchased 15min from my house at WDW. Last year I hunted and hunted until I found a shirt I was sure I hadn't seen before... Only to find it a few weeks later screen printed with "Walt Disney World" rather than "Disneyland". Ggrrr!

Looking forward to hearing all about it! :)

I always love you see what people buy! The linked thread has some lovely things! It would b great to see some updated photos if anyone has any! :)

Dang! I really did look! :(. Thanks for the info and a mod can delete if you'd like. Thanks again!!

Dang! I really did look! :(. Thanks for the info and a mod can delete if you'd like. Thanks again!!

No problem, the search didn't find it for me either....had to go through my old posts :surfweb:

Glad you mentioned it again though, as would like to see some updates :thumbsup2

We visit the parks often but we don't buy a lotof souvenirs for the house....We're US military living overseas and move so often, we don't have the household weight limit for it, or want to chance something breaking (like they broke my Alice in Wonderland globe...booo...)

But we have one of these from the Disney Store:
http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-mouse-tabletop-tree/mp/1291308/1000401/

And every trip, we buy a new ornament....one that somehow reflects the trip (we went for Valentine's Day and bought an embroidered heart....we went last year for Thanksgiving and though they don't have Thanksgiving here, we bought an Autumnal themed one...etc....)....they also have Eiffel Tower ornaments. :)

Just an idea, it's fun to bring them out every year and remember each trip as you hang them on the Mickey tree....:goodvibes

Hope you find something great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter